I don't even why was I worried .
I took my phone out and scrolled through the articles until one article was about our company .

I opened it and saw a picture of taehyung with his girlfriend running towards a room in a hotel I guess .

The CEO of the famous company bighit corporation caught with his girlfriend in a hotel .

Really he got himself caught now we'll see , I scrolled down the comment section .

I knew from before he's such a jerk I worked for this company before I have experience .

Does his wife know ?

How would his wife feel ? , he's such a cheater .

I feel bad for Kim y/n .

How could he !?! He has a wife !

Kim y/n 😭 I feel bad for you , you shouldn't have married a cheater .

Kim y/n loves you kim taehyung you shouldn't have cheated 💔

I read the comments and sighed , knowing that all these people don't know about the real relationship between us is hate and only hate .

~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up by the sun shining on my face I stretched and got out of bed i did my morning routine , wore my uniform and got ready to go .

Last night taehyung didn't come so I decided to just sleep .

Ring ring ~~~

The doorbell rang and I quickly went to open it ,

There stood taehyung passed out , his half of the shirt was open and his belt was a bit loose ,with some bodyguard's I suppose holding him and beside stood his girlfriend Jennie . The bodyguards were about to throw him on the cold hard floor with his face on the ground but I in time caught him with his face dig in my neck .

"Jennie -ah " he said and licked my neck

"Here have your drunkard husband you know what he's so good in bed and I suppose your still a virgin what a shame , and so sad that he loves me dearly and I , I just love his money " she said and smirked and walked away with his bodyguards behind .

How could she ? Why do I feel bad for taehyung I mean why do I feel that I should tell him about her ?

I took him towards his bedroom and threw him on the bed , should I change his cloths ??

He stinks and I guess I'll do it, I came closer to him and started un-bottoning his shirt .

Suddenly he pulled me on top of him , my heart beat was not normal ,
He kissed me on my lips and I didn't stop him I kissed him back , until it hit me that I am the one taking advantage of him and I pushed myself from him .

"Jennie Don't leave me " he said and I sighed and just thought to not take off his cloths and just went in the kitchen to make him soup .

Why did I not push him ?
No no no this can't be I can't fall for him he hates me .
Is this why my heart beats all the time when I am near him .

But it was too late and love just happens .

I have fallen for Kim taehyung ❤

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~Hi guys I am back from hiatus but hope you enjoyed this chapter , I'm really excited to write this book , hope you all are doing good ❤

Hi guys I am back from hiatus but hope you enjoyed this chapter , I'm really excited to write this book , hope you all are doing good ❤

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~Hi guys I am back from hiatus but hope you enjoyed this chapter , I'm really excited to write this book , hope you all are doing good ❤

~•~ follow , vote and comment ❤
~•~subscribe my YouTube ❤
~•~reveiws on this chapter 😆
~•~do check out my other books 😄
~•~ideas if any 😅

❤Love yourself ❤
❤Love you all ❤
From ,
❤Author nim❤