The man widened his eyes as I started walking again. I didn't look back at him. I only heard his scream as the Best Monokuma started eating him alive. It's for the best. He wasn't worth anything anyway. The Monokids tried to stop me from walking so i sighed and hooked down to their level. "I know you all want to play, But i have orders from Monaca~ I need to go get the Warriors of hope so they can meet a new demon~"

The kids nodded and looked down as they still didn't want to let go of me. I checked the time and then sat down. "I guess we can sing 1 song together, but then i really need to go" The kids cheered and jumped up and down happily. Some of them sat down on my lap and we formed a Circle.

"Let me think out a song.." Ik had to make a song they could sing real quick. Time was ticking and i looked over at the Beast Monokuma. I smiled and looked back at the kids. "Okay, it goes like this..-"
I took a deep breath and started singing.

"Lets kill merrily. We don't need adults. Can we make a hunder corpses? Let's have a competition~"

The kids listened closly and moved their head slowly back and forth to the melody. "If there's a Monokuma, we're invincible! Lets play with Monokuma, always~"

I kept singing the whole song and the kids learned it while i sang. At the end they all stood up and ran around singing the song. They had fun with it and i could finally focus on going to Towa tower again.

(( If you haven't played despair girls then the song is here https://youtu.be/n5kXzOhPubM ))

I finally arrived at Towa tower and the warriors of Hope were beating up some adults and laughing. "Masters~ The princess has sent me to get you. There's a new demon for your little game"

"A new demon? I hope it's not a bug.. The last one made me sad. Poor buggy didn't deserve to die" Jataro stated as he walked over to me. I shook my head slowly. "It's a girl. Don't worry"

Nagisa kicked a dead body and walked against me "I hope this demon is better then the last one.." He walked past me and started heading back to Towa hill. "Kyaa! I hope she's adorbs! Girls should always be adorable!" Kotoko ran and Jumped up on my back to make me give her a piggyback ride.

Masaru was running in the front and jumped around "Hurry! I want to see the new demon!" Nagisa just sighed and shook his head. "We good time. Don't worry" Jataro laughed a little and stopped. "I don't think we have so good time with that guy around"

...huh? I stopped and turned to where Jataro was pointing.
No no no.. not now..! I don't have time to deal with Kamukura!

I put Kotoko down on the ground. "You run as fast as you can to the airship and fly it over towa tower! I'll meet you there!" Nagisa grabbed my shirt and growled a little. "What do you mean?! You're coming with us!"

I just sighed and stared at him. "If Kamukura gets me, the princess won't be really happy, will she?" Nagisa stopped up a little and let go of me. "You're right.." Masaru ran quickly up to me. "What?! That's Kamukura?! He's real?!" I nodded quickly as the time ran out. "I will explain everything layer but now is not the time"

Masaru just stepped in front of everyone and smirked. "Im not scared of this guy! Monokuma!" A Monokuma cane running out from the corner and looked over at Kamukura and started running against him. "Master, it's wont work. He's-.."

Before i got to Finnish my sentence, Kamukura had already destroyed the Monokuma. "N-..no way.. He killed a monokuma with no problems!" Nagisa looked shocked at Monokuma and backed away. "Ruuuuuun!!!!" Masaru screamed as they started running away.

I weren't worried about them. Kamukura is after me and he don't care about the children so I just started running back to towa tower.

I can't believe im back to being chased by this guy.. I opened yhe doors to towa tower. The elevator is no use. Kamukura will catch up to me before the elevator has arrived at the top.

I started running up the stairs and i quickly got exhausted. I have dealt with worse so this should be a piece of cake. I stopped up for a seccond and listened.
"...Kamukura is gone?"
There were no fotsteps to be heard. It was completely quiet. I shouldn't let my guard down yet.

"Y-You!" I heard a familiar voice and turned around. "Oh, Mr. Fujisaki. Long time no see"

It was an demon in the childrens game that hadn't been caught yet. "P-please.. I beg you to remove this bracelet! I need to go see my son!" He held out his wrist and kneeled down. I just sighed and shook my head. "Listen, im kind of in a hurry and if i remove the bracelet, i will be breaking the rules. Im not a traitor"

I walked past him so i could continue climbing the tower but he kept following me. "I know you are with the kids so you should know how to remove it..! I'll do anything! Just plese help..!" I stopped and stared at him. "..anything?" He nodded quickly and begged.

I have no intention of letting him go, but as long as he believes i will let him go, i can use him to get away from Kamukura. "Stand still." I walked over to him and tried to style his hair like mine. "W-what are you doing..?"

I took off my jacket and wrapped it around him. "Can you see without your glasses?" He nodded a little. "Yes, but not much.."

"Good." I Took off my mitten revealing my cursed arm. There goes another mitten.. "Put this on" Mr. Fujisaki took the mitten before he backed slowly away. "W-What happened to your arm?!" I shighed and turned my back to him starting to walk down the stairs again. I might be trash but im not stupid. Im smart enough to know where Kamukura disappeared to. "I want you to reach the top of towa tower. Once you see a Man with long black hair, you turn and run as fast as you can. Don't let him see your face"

Mr. Fujisaki nodded and started climbing the tower. I just smirked and kept walking back down. I stopped in front of the elevator. Kamukura will catch him, but i know he won't kill him. That's the childrens job.

I suddenly heard lots of stomping. It has started. I walked into the elevator and clicked top floor. Thatnks to Mr. Fujisaki, i will get away from Kamukura one more time. It won't be long until my luck runs out..

I arrived at the top of the tower and the stoping had stopped. Kamukura must have found out by now so i have to be quick. I climbed out on rhe roof and spotted the airship. It was close so i waved until they saw me.

The airship came closer and i climbed on board. I guess Kamukura gave up again.

The airship left towa tower and stareted flying higher up. I walked into the main hall where The warriors of hope came running up to me. I hid my arm quickly behind my back. "Servant! Why didn't you tell us Kamukura was real!?" Masaru shouted and kicked my leg. "Ow-.. Im sorry master. I forgot to mention that part.."

Monaca Rolled against me in the wheelchair and clapped her hands together. "Mr. Servant! Monaca has found the location to the demon! Monaca has already sent some Monokumas there to approach her!"
I nodded and gave her a smile "I see. Do you want me to go get the demon?" She nodded and spinned around in her chair. "Yaaay! Another demon!~"

I Walked into my room and grabbed another mitten. I don't have so many left..

I picked up the Demon note Monaca had made. "Looks like it's time to go get Miss... Komaru Naegi?"