Chapter Seventeen

Start from the beginning

"This is distracting Dylan? Seriously? For all that talk about being a sex God and everything, you get excited pretty quickly."

"Shut up." I smiled at her. How was she controlling her breathing? She was making me nervous and I was forgetting to exhale.

"I'm serious Dylan. I swore you could've held your own longer than that."

"You talk too much you know. Can you shut up so I could kiss you again?"

"You were the one who stopped kissing me because you said I was..." I kissed her again because I wasn't interested in what she was going to say.

I felt her smile against my lips so I took the initiative to deepen the kiss. I ran my tongue against her lips asking for entrance, which I was granted. As the kiss got more heated, I got braver and I lifted her up.

She surprised me by wrapping her legs around my waist. I broke the kiss and touched my forehead against her's.

"If I had known this is what I was getting into, I would've told you how I felt ages ago." She laughed and adjusted herself against my waist. When she moved she touched my standing ovation causing me to stiffen and groan.

"Now you talk too much Dylan." She kissed me this time and we somehow made our way to the bed. Clothes started coming off like crazy before I realized what was about to happen.

"Wait," I said balancing my weight on my hands and looking down at her.

"We don't have to do this now Alexis. I don't want you to feel pressured into doing anything you don't want to." She smiled up at me and ran her hands down my arm.

"I don't remember telling you to stop Dylan." Who knew she had it in her. I leaned down to kiss her but she stopped me.

"Is something wrong?" She shook her head but I knew her well enough to know she was lying.

"It's nothing really." I got off her and she sat up on the bed; bringing the sheet up to cover her chest.

"You can't lie to me Alex. You can probably pull that stunt with your mom, but it's me. So I'll ask you again, what is wrong?" I made an effort to keep my voice steady, so she'd remain calm.

She shrugged and started playing with the sheets then it hit me. "You're a virgin, aren't you?" She looked at me and nodded.

"Are you scared?" She looked down and continued playing with the sheets.

"No, just nervous, I guess." I put my hand under her chin and raised her head so she was looking directly at me.

"You don't have to do anything right now. We've got the rest of our lives for that." She smiled and moved closer to me. She was using one of her hands to keep the sheep secure around her torso and I wished she wasn't.

She cupped my face with both her hands and she let the sheet fall. My eyes immediately left her's and I took in the sight before me. She laughed.

"Are you gonna be like every other boy and focus on my boobs instead of my eyes?" I smirked at her.

"Well I always see your eyes. I just never saw your boobs."

"We've got the rest of our lives for that." She said using my line.

"Are you sure you want to do this."

"Dylan if you keep asking I just might change my mind." I laughed and kissed her again and we fell down on the bed.

 *** 

I woke up the next morning with something tickling my face. When I opened my eyes I saw Alex passed out next to me with her head on my chest.