Ch.11 His Warmth (18+)

Start from the beginning

Hak walks past them and spots the bed, where he carefully places Yona on, and then gets on one to knee in order to help Yona take off her shoes. After taking off her shoes, Hak brings her nightwear towards her and then was about to leave her to change but was suddenly held back by Yona grabbing the end of his sleeve. 

He looked back at the young girl, her face looking away from his "H-hak, umm, would you mind staying here while I change?"

At that moment, Hak froze completely, his body becoming a statue. Yona didn't hear a reply so she was about to say that he didn't have too but Hak quickly recovered and coughed before answering "Why are you suddenly asking me this?"

Yona let go of his sleeve and twiddled with her fingers "Well I-I u-um just don't feel like being alone right now especially since......" Yona suddenly stopped talking but Hak understand what she wanted to say, so he equated down to be at the same eye level as her.

He grabbed her hands and gently squeezed them, his thumps rubbing on the back of her hands in order to help her relax once more "It's ok, I understand....I'll stay here as long as you want" Yona looked up at him and he merely gave her a smile, the smile she loved so much. It make her feel butterflies in her stomach. "Here, let me help you get dressed, so you can go to bed"

While Hak was helping her, Yona was starting to feel nervous. She never had a man besides Yoon to help her with outfits but Yoon only ties her sashes or make sure that she looked the part for certain occasions but never help dress her. Yona couldn't help but blush at the thought of Hak undressing her, she wanted to dig a hole and burry herself for having such thoughts.

Hak flicked Yona's forehead as if she knew why she was blushing all of a sudden "What are you thinking about?

Yona rubbed her forehead, the spot where Hak had just flicked with his forefinger "OW", She then looked away from him upon hearing his question "N-nothing"

Hak just smirked and leaned closer to her ear "Were you thinking about me undressing you so much that it caused to avoid looking me in the eyes?"

He then leaned back and waited for a retort form the young red haired girl in front of him but no words were coming from her. Curious about why she was silent all of a sudden, he steps to the side and then walks in front of her and instantly notices how red her face became

*No way....she actually*Hak just stared at her with wide eyes

Yona noticed that Hak was now standing in front of her and also staring at her as well, his eyes being wide. She quickly looked away "W-why are you staring at me like that?" She was still silently cursing herself for having such thoughts, not even knowing if Hak feels the same way as her. She had come to terms for her feels towards Hak towards the end of their travels but it was never the proper time to confess.

She also didn't have the courage to tell him and even in present time, she still posses the courage to tell him how much she means to him and how much she desperately loves him swell. 

Hak graben her wrist and tugged her body forehead while also allowing his body to fall backgrounds. Causing both of them to land on the bed with Hak on bottom and Yona on top of him. Yona looks up at Hak in confusion, resting her chin on his chest while Hak's hand still hold her wrist and the other holding on to her waist. 

Hak was looking at the ceiling for a little bit but then looked down towards Yona as he felt her rest her chin on his chest. He looked deep into her eyes, now staring at them as the time slowly passes.

"Hak" She says his name in a low voice

Hak moves his hand that was holding Yona's wrist to touch her cheek with the back of his hand. Without even thinking Yona leans her face towards his hand, loving the cooling touch that he was giving her. Her eyes closed for a few seconds and then opens again to stare back at him, she thens moves her head and little bit and kisses the back of his hand. Hak's eyes start to become dark, showing a tint of lust in his eyes.