Chapter 2: leaving Hiryuu Castle

Hey guys, this chapter might be a short as the last one and even though I said that I want it to be longer....well these things happen, please don't be mad....but besides that I hope that you at least enjoy this chapter and wish to read more of this Akatsuki no Yona Fanfic.

---------->3 days later<----------

It has been three days since we talked about the meeting with the noble Zon Yang, the days has been hectic with work but somehow I managed to get enough sleep because Hak and Yoon would take over some of my work for me when I needed to the rest and also how Hak keeps getting on my nerves about how ugly I'll look if I didn't even get at least a few minutes of sleep. But that few minutes of sleep turn out to be a few hours, leave it to Hak to make sure that instead of me sleeping for a few minutes that I'll be sleeping for like two or three hours but I glad he let me sleep that long because I just feel much better now than I did before. I know that he only says certain things is because he cares about, even if they tend to annoy me a lot.

"Hey Yona, are you ready yet?" Yoon asks from across the door

"Almost, I'm just getting ready...I already got my things packed for the trip there" I reply to Yoon

"Alright, I'll be informs the others that your still getting ready and don't forget to have the Thunder best to carry your things alright Yona" says Yoon as he leaves

"Alright" I reply to him As I hear his footsteps fade away. "Did you hear him Hak?" I ask him As he was eating sweets at my little dinning table.

"Yes,yes your majesty"

*sigh*

"Hak, I think I prefer you to calling me princess....I'm more used to it and it sounds nostalgic as well....like when we were traveling around the land of  the kingdom"

*Grin* "if that your wish, but you know....just because I'll be calling you princess again, doesn't mean you'll seem any younger than your already are"

"HAK!!!" Yona yells trying to pierce him with a knife

"Now, now princess....you need to finish getting all your things together" Hak says while holding the knife between his hands.

*hmp* "fine"

--------> 5 minutes later <----------
"There!that should be good enough for the trip there and back.....Hak, I'm done....what about you?"

"I'm finished as well....is this everything"

"Yes...oh Hak what do you think of my appearance.....is this alright?"  I ask him

I was wearing my same old colored dress as  before I was running away from the castle. A nice color of pinkish red over coat covering my white under dress. Along a yellow sash tied around my waist and around on my arms is another long sash of pink and red. Parts of my are braided intertwined with yellow ribbons and a light shade of pink on my lips. I could feel my earrings dangling from ears as I move around.

"Mmm......I think I see a few wrinkles right here" Hak replies while pointing at the center of my forehead.

"A w-wrinkle?!" I look into a mirror

*chuckles*

"Hak! Don't laugh at me"

"Relax,princess..." Hak moves his right hand and moves a strand of my hair to the side of face and says...." your beautiful as always Yona"

I blush at Hak' s words, he looks at me and leans forward.
"Is Hak going to kiss me?" I thought to myself but then as he was merely a hair strand away from my lips.

"Yona!Hak! Are you two ready to go yet? You two aren't doing something naughty in there are you???" Jea-ha' s voice rang out on the other side of the door.

Both me and Hak jumped and separated from each other.
"Ah...Jea-ah, your here.....just tell Yoon that we'll be there in a minute....we're just Hak can carry everything to the carriage"

"Alright, but hurry....you wouldn't want to be suddenly attack by someone if your alone with them."  Jea-ha says while leaving

"I'll kill that droopy eyes..." Hak mumbles to himself

"Hak? Are you okay?"

"Hmmm...it's nothing, let's get going before Yoon scolds us for being late"

"Yea, your right...."

"It's going to be a long ride, will you  be okay?" Hak asks me

"Yea, up  be alright....after all... I've got you and the others by my side" I reply

Hak blushes a little bit and continues walking. "I hope the journey will be a safe one with out any casualties" I thought to myself but knowing what would happen as journey  to the boarder of Kokua.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey everyone, as I said before I'm sorry for the short chapter, I guess my imagination train has slip out of my mind today but I still wanted to post this chapter up asap. Hopefully I can do better next chapter