"Stay please." I beg as tears start to trail down my cheeks. Simon struggling under my tight grip bring me back for a second and a release him.

"I'm sorry." I whisper to him and bring my hands up to my ears to keep the voice out.

"You need to die Isaac. You have to. It will be better for everyone." I keep my hands over my ears and walk slowly towards the balcony. I can hear people calling my name along with Alec. The door to the balcony is open and I step out into the warm air.

"Just step over the rail Isaac." the voice has changed and now it's Alec's. I look around to try and find him but I can't.

"It's okay Isaac. I'm here. You just need to step over and walk out."

"Please don't make me." I whimper and look over the edge. I'm 19 floors up and it's a long way down.

"You need to Isaac. Either you go over or I do. We don't belong together Isaac and one of has to die. I have family Isaac. You have no one."

"I have no one." I say as I slowly bring a leg over the railing and sit on it.

"That's right. You're alone so why not just leave. No one wants you here." The voice feels so close it's like I can feel it's breath against my neck. It's not Alec anymore but I know it's right.

"No one wants me here." I lean forward but two large arms wrap around me and all of a sudden sounds come back to me. There's people crying and someone on the phone with an ambulance. Someone keeps saying my name and Im getting pulled back.

It's quiet again in an instant and the voice comes back.

"Jump." I fight as hard as I can against the person holding me and read my elbow back into their face. I smell blood.

Alec's blood.

All my senses come back and I go limp in his arms. I can feel the drops of blood slowly drip onto my white t-shirt but I don't think Alec notices.

"Isaac. Isaac look at me." he urges me to face him but I can't. What happened? I hurt him. A pain Ive never felt overcomes me and I start to sob. He brings me into his lap and strokes my hair softly.

"You're okay. I've got you." He whispers against my hair.

"I hurt you." I try to say while hiccuping and choking on my tears.

"I'm fine. You scared me what was that." he asks wiping his nose and running his other hand through my hair.

"Nothing I'm fine are you okay I'm so sorry Alec." I tell him as I reach up to his face and rub his cheek.

"Isaac we need to go see the druid." I nod softly and let Alec help me to my feet. When I look around the room at everyone I'm shocked. Izzy looks like she's been crying, Simons neck is bruised, Clary looks rattled and Jace is glaring at me. I shuffle past them into Alec's room ignoring their looks and attempts to ask me questions.

"Do you see what I mean Alec. He's too problematic." I hear Jace tell Alec. I block out the rest of the conversation and go into Alec's bathroom and wash my face.

After I've started to gather myself I feel Alec's arms wrap around my waist. I look up and lock eyes with him in the mirror. He leans his chin against my shoulder and kisses the back of my neck.

"What are you thinking." He asks and I can feel his warm breath against my neck.

"Maybe Jace is right." I break my gaze from his and look down at my bruised hands. He turns me around so my butt is against the counter and puts his hands on either side of my face. He forces me to look directly at him before he speaks.

"I haven't known you for that long Isaac and I know that it's kind of scary how attached we are. Honestly I'm terrified. But I care about you so much and I couldn't imagine not being around you." His words brought a deep blush to my cheeks and something inside of me pushed me to kiss him.

He kissed me back hard and lifted me so that I was sitting on the counter and he was nestled tightly between my legs. His hands squeezed my sides tightly and my lips traveled down his neck. Something primal took over and I started to suck and bite gently on his neck. I felt myself loosing control like I did on the first few full moons without Alec. I push him away harshly and hop of the counter.

"Are you okay?" Alex asks reaching for my hand. I dodge his attempt and head into his room to grab the hoodie he had worn the night before.

"We should go see Deaton now. I need to talk to him and I think we should walk or take a car. Not you bike because I don't think I should touch you right now." I say pulling the hoodie over my head and taking a deep breath of Alec's scent. It smelt like fall and leaves falling into a river. He smelt like nature and wind blowing through trees. It was calming.

"Okay. We can walk it's not that far. Let's go." He says holding the door open for me. When I walk past him I cup his cheek gently and he leans into my hand. I feel those primal urges come back with more force and quickly take my hand away from him.

"Where are you going?" Izzy asks from her spot at the island.

"We're going to talk to a druid who might know how to help us." Alec says and closes the door to the apartment behind us before she can ask more questions.

****

A/N:  hi guys i really need your help in promoting this story. the more votes you give and the more lists it makes it into means more chapters for you guys. I already have over 6 chapters pre written. i first published this story about a year ago but im just now starting to really commit to writing something that im proud of. also if there is any spelling or grammar mistakes please feel free to comment. thank you guys E>

please vote and share this story!!