frustration || daisuga [smut]

Sawamura Daichi×Sugawara Koshi
Smut
-frustration-
-----------------------------

«◎3rd Person P.O.V.◎»

It was the third day of their training camp in Tokyo, and the sexual frustration grew in between Daichi and Sugawara. It's been a while since they did it-- they were too busy on practices and on their studies.

As both of them stole glances in practice, they were getting more tempted to touch each other.

The way the captain lifts up the hem of his shirt to wipe his sweat on his face teased Sugawara. The way Sugawara's nape looked so sexy tempted Daichi.

Every time they would engage in small skin contact-- like their arms brushing, they would get awkward and be tempted even more.

Currently, they're on a lunch break. Others had gone ahead to the cafeteria and some were still organizing their things.

"Daichi."

Hearing his lover call him, he quickly looks at him, raising his brows.

"Yeah?"

Looking around to make sure no one was looking, Sugawara then placed a hand on the captain's shoulder and whispers closely into his ear.

"Tonight, after they fall asleep."

Pulling away from Daichi's ear, he smiled innocently, "Please?"

The captain's ears gone red, "Y-Yeah, okay."

"Yay~ looking forward to that, Daichi." Sugawara winked before walking away.

Daichi turned around, then squats and covers his face with his towel.

'Holy lord, that was hot.'

↓time skip: 10:27 pm↓

The two had sneaked out of their futons a few minutes ago as their teammates had fallen asleep. They went to the farthest bathroom and into the last cubicle.

"Ahh... D-Daichi, hurry up..."

Sugawara's shorts along with his boxers were not long ago discarded, his legs wrapped around the captain's waist and hands on the shoulders. His back was pressed against the wall.

"W-Wait, Suga, I forgot to bring a condom--"

"Agh, to heck with it Daichi, just put it in!" Sugawara says.

"Okay..." Daichi withdraws his fingers from the setter's ass, "I'm gonna put it in now."

Inserting himself in Sugawara, Daichi grunts as he felt the warmth and tightness of the setter's insides.

"A-Ahh...~"

Sugawara gripped on the taller man's shoulders, his eyes shut. He bit his lip in attempt to contain his moan from the feeling.

"I'm all in..."

"Haah... y-yeah, you c-can start moving"