[3] little cato × tsundere reader

(  Tsundere  )

S:  Reader needs to stop KVN from spilling the beans about her crush on Little Cato. Little did they know, he had a different plan all along. . .

W:  Messy Layout, Long Oneshot, OOC Little Cato?, Inaccurate Representation of Tsunderes, Hints At Reader Being Venetrexian, Terrible Ending

T:  Kathrine3945

______________________________________

You slashed at the punching bag, a feirce look on your face. Although you were already the best fighter on board (at least in your opinion), you preferred to practice in your free time rather than relax. Why was a question that went un-asked and therefore unanswered.

Letting out a fearsome battle cry, you jumped at the lifeless object, sinking your [sharp weapon] into the reinforced cloth. A smirk spread across your face as the stuffing began to show.

You were just about to finish the session when suddenly the gym door opened. You let out an annoyed sigh, already knowing who it was.

"Hey [NAME]. You busy?"

'So annoying.'

"Get to the point and then get out. I'm in the middle of an important session."

Little Cato glanced at the punching bag before rubbing his arm. "Right. Well, Gary's demanding challengers for his card game, so when you're done with that you should come play. I mean, if you want to. It'd be nice to hang out maybe. So. . ."

You boredly stared at Little Cato, resisting the urge to yawn.

". . .yeah. Nice talk."

As soon as he was gone, you frowned and turned back to the punching bag. Your crush on Little Cato was pretty annoying. All you wanted to do was fight, not fall in love. But that wasn't your choice, was it?

"00h! 1nt3ns3."

You turned around, throwing a punch at the voice's position. KVN floated out of the way, your knuckles barely grazing his metal body. An annoying laugh left his voice slots, making your eye twitch.

"Y0u kn0w, c0nfr0ntat10n 1s th3 b3st cl0sur3~"

You lowered your arm, trying to calmly exhale. "Sneak up on me again and I will rip your circuits out of your body."

KVN tutted, wrapping his arm around your shoulder. "H3y, r3lax. W3'r3 fr1ends, r3m3mb3r? Y0u and m3, budd13s f0r3v3r. D1d y0u t3ll L1ttl3 Cat0 ab0ut y0ur crush y3t?"

KVN dove out of the way as you clawed at his eye. It annoyed you to no end that the annoying bot had to be the one member of the Galaxy One that knew about your crush on LC. He never forgot to remind you about it, and made sure to taunt you for a good few hours after bringing it up.

"I thought I told you to stop talking about that." You snarled through bared teeth. KVN laughed again, pushing you away by your face.

"Y0u'r3 0v3rr3act1ng! 1t's n0t l1k3 1 t0ld any0n3. Wa1t, sh0uld 1? That w0uld b3 fun! B3 r1ght back."

Your eyes widened as KVN flew out of the gym and down the hall where Little Cato had left through. "KVN! Don't you dare!" Dropping your [sharp weapon] and sliding out the door, you began to chase after the annoying robot.

~

You skidded around a corner, nearly slipping on the unnaturally clean floor.

"The SAMES just had to buff it today."

You had almost caught up to KVN when suddenly he took a sharp turn at the dining room. The sudden change in direction caused you to slip for real this time and land across an empty booth seat. The song KVN had been humming slowly faded away, leaving the scene quiet.

"Well would you look at that. A new challenger has approached Thunder Man!"

~

You quickly stood up, taking note of the man sitting across from you and the Venetrexian sitting close to where you had previously fell. Little Cato had a surprised look on his face while Gary seemed more focused on another opponent.

"So. . .you're playing?"

Eyes narrowing, you sat on the furthest end of the booth. Trying to stow away some of your anger for KVN, you told Gary to deal you in.

"Gary, deal me in for one round. And no goofing off- I'm still busy."

Gary laughed triumphantly, dealing the three of you a new hand of cards. Little Cato stared at you for a moment before smiling and turning away. You might have been good at keeping secrets, but you weren't very good at hiding blushes.

"If you lose, you have to play another round."

You glanced at Little Cato before diverting your attention back to the cards. Your heart was beating too fast for you too think of something witty to say. So instead you sighed.

"Yeah, whatever."