i wont let you go

Ethan's POV

I wake up without my mask I start to breathe like normal I see a different doctor I was confused and wondered where my mask was.

Ethan: hello?

Doctor Jensen: Hello Ethan, you're able to return home.

Ethan: I don't have anybody to take me home.

Doctor Jensen: Do remember anybody that could take you home?

Ethan: No.

Doctor Jensen: Well we will let you stay here until we can find somebody to take you home safely.

Ethan: Okay.

Doctor Jensen: Oh and you can change back into your clothes, we washed them for you so they weren't dirty.

Ethan: Thank you.

Marks POV

I wake up, my stomach wasn't hurting I felt better then I did yesterday, I jump in the shower then get dressed. I wasn't able to see Ethan yesterday so I decide to see him today.

I arrive at the hospital and see Doctor Marcia at the front desk she told me that Ethan was able to return back home I almost cried tears of joy. She asked if I was his ride back home. And accepted to be. I follow Doctor Marcia to 211 and I see Ethan sitting on the hospital bed, I saw him brighten when I saw him.

Ethan: MARK!

Mark: ETHAN!!

i grab him tightly remember that I had a vision of this, it was some sort of deja vu. But I didn't care. I was going insane without Ethan. I knew, I knew he was the one.

Mark: let's go home Ethan you look like a mess more than me.

Ethan giggled.

We were exported out the hospital and said our goodbyes to Marcia. We get in my car and drive to Ethan's house so he could change.

Mark and Ethan's POV

Mark: I'm so glad your back to normal, I've missed you, I was almost going insane I had somewhat a deja vu moment.

Ethan: I'm glad to be back, now we just have to fix things...

Mark: You're career is already fixed, I made a video, but yeah just in case, you should do one as well.

Ethan: That's good, what about Amy..?

Mark sighs.

Ethan looks at mark.

Ethan: Don't worry, it was her fault for keeping us apart I know, you still love Amy, but, she'll find somebody who will treat her less and karma will bite her for what she did.

Ethan: Just don't think about it, I'm here for you.

Mark: Thanks Ethan.

Mark looks at Ethan and pecks Ethan's lips. Ethan smiles letting the kiss going on until they were making out at a stop light. HONK They we're interrupted by a car Ethan starts to laugh a little.

We arrive at Ethan's house.

Ethan's POV

We arrive at my house I bring him inside I hold Marks hand in the way in. He sits on the couch and waits for me to change.
Instead I bring into my room and.. ask him what I should wear ( no smut yet boI) he chooses the outfit I wore when I performed the song "Superficial Love"

 ask him what I should wear ( no smut yet boI) he chooses the outfit I wore when I performed the song "Superficial Love"

Ethan: I didn't know you liked this outfit.

Mark: it looked cute on you..

I smiled and get changed. We were quite bored from watching Netflix and Cuddling all day, so we decided to go clubbing.

We got dressed and went to Playhouse Club. It was supposed to be the best nightclub in Los Angeles. We arrive and walk inside there was guards they padded everybody before entering. We walk inside and see a big crowd.

_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

I guess we could end on this note. I note already 3 chapters in and no smut don't worry my emo rats 🐀 💞 it's coming in the next chapter💞💓💖 (crank that frank reference btw)