lies.

Mark POV

Amy why can't you understand, you've judged me throughout my whole life of me trying to be who I am I could never hang out with with Mark because you would always get mad at Me and threaten me, and now you've made mark hate me, like I'm the bad guy. But thanks Amy you really outdone yourself haven't you? My career is ruined!

- Ethan

I read the text wondering why and what's going on i start to get mad I hate when people never tell the truth.

Hey Amy can you explain where this message came from?

Amy: Oh uh, e-ethan was practicing his um..speech skills.

Mark: Speech skills?

Amy: yeah, speech skills..

Mark: you liar, you big liar, Amy you know how I feel when people lie to me. Why did you make me hate Ethan I feel like shit! What have you done Amy! You ruined his career! You-you MONSTER!

Mark: I'm going for a walk...

Amy: wait!

Amy grabs my arm and I pull out of her grasp

Mark: don't touch me.

Amy's eyes turn to pools of  betraying tears, rivers, pools, floods.

I walk to Ethan's house knocking on the door holding for an answer the door doesn't open I try opening the door. It creeks open I looked inside and see a mess I hear the water running in the bathroom I see Ethan laying there in water unconscious. I run and get him out immediately I give him cpr. Nothing, I call 911 and my heart was beating fast. I cry putting my head on his stomach and holding his hands while the ambulance came. I unfortunately couldn't sit in the car. So I run back to my car and put in my keys shaking. I push the gas pedal as hard as I could speeding over the limit almost losing the ambulance. I waited in the waiting room until I was called.

Doctor Marcia: Mark Edward Fishbach.

Mark: Here!! Here!!

I desperately ask repeatedly where Ethan was, i knew that he was the one for me even though he didn't kiss me, I always felt something between me and him. She took me to room 211 i see Ethan with a mask on water still stuck in his lungs.

Mark: Ethan, if you don't make it, I want you to know, I love you and always had, Amy kept us apart I will never hate you never, I love Ethan, Ethan Mark Nestor. The doctor then told me it was time for me to leave. I sigh, I thank Marcia and go back home I take a shower my mind stuck on Ethan I lay in bed facing the opposite side of Amy even though she was gone. Not wondering where she was. I close my eyes hoping that Ethan will be okay.

_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

For my first story of Crankiplier isn't that bad yet just to clarify I love Amy this story is in all fun just giving JUICY content to read please rate my story ily guys see you soon 💕💘💞( I know the story isn't a lot. )