truths.

Ethan's POV

I wake up in a hospital bed wondering how I got here, expecting to be dead and gone. I then see a Doctor.

Doctor Marcia: Hello Ethan, I can see you have woken up.

Ethan: Why am I here!?

Doctor Marcia: Your friend Mark brought you here, Mark, Mark Fishbach.

Ethan: what?!

Doctor Marcia: Yes, he should becoming around 9:00 - 9:30 we have a limited time for the visitors to see our patients.

I start to cough up water mixed with my blood the doctor grabs a trash can and sits me up my lungs feel like they were closing in on me I could barely breathe. She puts the mask back on me and walks out the room.

Marks POV

I wake up seeing what time it was it was 8:02 I jump out of bed and take a shower and put on my clothes, brush my hair and put my glasses on, everything then came back to me on what happened yesterday. I sigh. I get in my car skipping breakfast, and drive to the hospital to see Ethan. I was quite early when I arrived. It was 8:15 I had to wait until 8:50. While i was waiting I decided to go and get some balloons and a bear that said "Get well soon" I arrived just in time.

Doctor Marcia: Mark Edward Fishbach.

Mark: here!

I bring the bear and the balloons to the room I see Ethan laying with his head back, I sit in the seat next to the hospital bed and put the balloons on the opposite side of him. I hear him speak, for the first time in forever.

Ethan: M-mark..?!

Mark: E-Ethan?! It's me, it's me.

The doctor walks in telling me of what happened.

Doctor Marcia: Apparently Ethan did a suicide attempt and if you weren't there after another 5 Minutes he would have completely been dead. So we thank you for saving his life Fishbach.

Mark: N-no thank you.

Doctor Marcia: Well, I'm going to go and let you guys do what you need to do.

Mark: okay thank you.

I sit back down near Ethan and caress his cheek.

Mark: Ethan, if you can hear me cause your lungs you can't really speak but.. I want you to know, I don't hate you and I love you, I really do, I found out Amy has been keeping us apart, away from each other, once you get better we can fix your career and go back to normal. I love you Ethan.

Ethan: I-I lo-vve you t-ttoo Ma-rkimoo.

I take off his mask for a second getting closer to his lips kissing then softly he kiss me back softly as well I then put back on his mask.

Mark: Well, I have to go Ethan they are gonna call me out in a few.

Ethan: stayyy...

I smile. I hold his hand caressing the top of his hand with my thumb. I play with his hair. Ethan looks at me and takes my glasses and puts them on him. I giggled.