Chapter 3: Changed

I heard noises when I was unconscious. I woke up. My sight was a little bit blurry for a moment, until I saw a guy so close to me. And that guy was Kyle.

"Anna! Anna! Are you okay? What happened?" He asked. I stare at him. Then he picks up my hand and sees something.

"Your hand, it has a mark on it. And your skin... its.. pale!" I look at my skin and gasp. Then he stares at me right in the eye balls. I didn't know why.

"Your.... eyes... why are they a different color?" I look at him. I was in fear. Was my eyes a different color? What the other day? Why is my skin pale?

"Kyle. Where are we?" I ask.

"Were in some sort of forest. I just found you laying here bleeding. And since you were laying here, I thought you were dead." He explained. I didn't remember a single thing that happened.

"Kyle. How long have I been here?"

"I think two days straight. Oh and here's your crown." He picked up my crown that was on the dry ground. Then he put it on my head where it belonged.

"Thanks. Now, let's go home. I have a weird feeling that something will happen if we stay here." Kyle nods his head. Then we walk along. Before I went, I stopped and looked at the sky, still wondering what happened. I can probably remember when I get home.

"You coming Anna?" He called.

"Oh. Coming!" I replied. I ran towards him, but all of the sudden when I ran, it took me not even a second to get to him. But he didn't see. I fall to the ground. But he saw that. He ran over to me.

"Anna! What's happening to you today? Come on. I'll carry you home sis."

He actually did. And I was worried that something happened to me before I fainted back there.

We were almost their to the castle. But he didn't carry me all the way there. So I walked some of the way home. But we didn't speak to each other some of the way. But I bet Kyle was thinking what happened to me back their. So did I! Duh. Trees were still around us, the sun was out finally. And I wasn't really relaxed. All of the sudden, Kyle ran over a tree branch that scratched his arm.

"Ow!" He shrieked. I walk to him and I feel his arm.

"Oh my are you o-" I suddenly stop speaking. I saw blood on his hand. I was drooling. Kyle wanted to know what's up. So did I. I couldn't control myself.

"Anna. What's wrong?" I didn't get to answer. I froze when I was holding his hand. He looked at my eye. Then he backed up.

"Anna. Your... eyes... they became darker." I had no idea what he said. I try to back up slowly. I started to cry because I was worried. He looks at the tear, but he freaks about that too.

"Uh. Anna, your creeping me out. Stop. Why are you crying blood?!" I put my hand on my face to look at the tear. It was true. I was crying blood. I looked at my hands and my nails.... were painted black and they were long. I cry even more. Why? Why was this happening?!

"Anna. What's happening to you? Are you transforming into something?" I back up from him even more. I didn't want to talk to him because of me. I look at his arm again and I see the blood drip from his hand. I growl and I stop backing up. I walk towards him. Then I push him to the ground.

"Let's go of me! What are you doing?" I feel something move in my mouth. They were pointy things. I don't open my mouth. I try not to. But he questioned me again. Then I let go of him. The turn around to not look at him.

"Stay... away from me. Go back to the castle without me!" I tell him.

"But I-" I interrupt him.

"GO!" I yell. Then I turn around and I saw him run.

I stood in the middle of the forest with no one around me. I look at the mark on my hand. Then my skin. Then my hair. My hair just changed color, to black. It wasn't brown anymore. And my hair was longer. It was up to my butt. I didn't know was going on. But all of the sudden I had a vision.

Iwaswalkingintheforestfornoreason. WhileI did, Ikepthearingweirdnoisesintheforest. Butaguywaswalkingtowardsmeafterthat. Itrytogetaway, buthejumpedbehindmeandthatdidn'teventakefiveseconds. Thenhepushedmetothegroundandbitme. AndfinallyIfaintedin heforest.

I fell backwards, when the vision ended. I just noticed now. When I saw that guy, he had red eyes and a pale body. Also, he was really fast a strong. But... what did that mean. Did it mean... that I was some sort of creature. I try to remember something. Something that Kyle said to me.

"Anna. What'shappeningtoyou? Areyoutransformingintosomething?"

Then when I grabbed him and pushed him into the ground.

"Letgoofme! Whatareyoudoing?"

I then felt something sharp inside my mouth. I can still feel it though. I open my mouth. Then I touch it. Their was actually two things in my mouth. I look at them. And I see... fangs. I get up from the ground. And I ask myself.

"AmI.... avampire?"

I walked back to the castle. I try to open the door very quietly just in case Kyle was here. I didn't want to tell him that I was probably a vampire. I shut the door and run up to my room. It took me one second to get there. I look in the mirror and I see so changes about me.

My eyes can change color, like to dark red for me being really thirsty for blood red for being normally being thirsty for blood, black is normal, or light blue for a sign if someone is coming. I don't notice the eye changing though. My eyes must of been red back there because I was thirsty. Right now my eyes were black.

I was also fast when I run every time. I should prevent from running if anyone is around me. Also, my nails are longer and painted black. It probably stays their forever, the paint. My hair was longer. And it changed from brown to black. How is that possible? There are many changes in me that I didn't wanna mention right now.

I feel my chest, where my heart was. I didn't hear or feel my hear beating at all. It was true. I must of been a vampire. And I must not tell anyone the truth. I'll just tell everyone if they see me, that I changed my style.

I heard footsteps coming towards my room. So I noticed that my eyes changed blue. I saw that in the mirror. I looked towards the door. I forgot to close it. So I saw Kyle come in.

"Anna! Are you okay? I just wanted to talk to you. Please speak to me." I look away from him. I didn't know if I should of told him what happened since I remembered now.

"Why are you acting weird? Please tell me." He begged and begged me to tell him.

I didn't know what to do. I just stood their, not saying a word. He didn't say anything either. I didn't want to. Should I?

"Kyle. I.... I..."

"What? What is it?"

"....Never mind."