sunday, 4:36pm, 3rd of june

//sunday you said you needed space, sunday I said I needed space//

. . .

"M!" Kongbop called out for his friend in front of the restaurant. "sorry I'm late" M stated with his phone in his hand smiling. "who are you texting?" "May" M smiled and walked inside of the pretty busy restaurant with kongbop following after him. They sat down at the food belt and ordered their drinks. "so how is it going with you and May?" Kongbop asked and wiggled his eyebrows suggestively. "we're doing REALLY great, we are as healthy as a new couple. How are you and p'Arthit" Kongbop smiled of the raven-haired's name. "ooh~" the black haired smirked and sipped his, just arrived, ice tea sassily. "tell me" M smiled and wiggled around getting comfortable for a 'long story'.  "he's been setting up these letters for me for the last week, but they don't make any sense! look! 'willryorymau'? What does that even mean? Is it written in alien or something" M laughed and looked at kongbop seriously after "no worries my friend, I'm good at puzzles" M winked and took the notebook from Kongbop in a matter of seconds.

After a minute or so, M dramatically gasps with his hand on his chest. "I think he's asking to marry you" Kongbop chokes on the salmon that he was eating (rip salmon) and stares at the black haired with disbelief written all over his face. "I'm not kidding, look!" the male points at the messy written letters "will. you. marry.." M waits and Kongbop's eyes widened "Me?" M nodded and happily took some rice and porkbelly from the belt. Kongbop smiles and started eating slowly. -6.38 PM- "I've got to go now, May is waiting for me" he says with a wide grin spread across his face "good luck with that marry thing" M jumps away and quickly pays for their table and leaves happily. Kongbop slowly took his coat and slowly exited the restaurant as well, the cold breeze meeting him the second he walks out of the door. He started walking with the spring breeze going through his hair. The birds are lazily chirping, it was the most calming feeling ever, even just to witness. And then Kongbop remembered, it was the anniversary between him and Arthit.

It was the last day of the week thing, what was he even planning on doing on their anniversary? Did he plan this 'week thing' from the beginning?Is he actually going to propose?! Kongbop shook his head of Arthit on one knee with an open box. He felt a tap on his shoulder,, he saw a smiley Arthit without his work-pass and messy button up, just casual clothing. "hey" the brown haired awkwardly said with the brightest smile on his face. "I'm walking you home" "I'm not a high school girl who needs to be walked home at all times" Arthit smiles and grabs the younger's hand, "well you are in my eyes" Kongbop rolled his eyes and walked alongside Arthit. "it's our anniversary, ya know?" Arthit laughed and looked up at the sky "how could I forget?" the black-haired looked at Kongbop and raised and eyebrow. The younger laughe and walked, "this is not the way to my apartment" Kongbop realizes and stops in his travks. Arthit laughs and looks at his boyfriend "oh I know, I'm taking you somewhere very special"

Kongbop laughed questioningly and walked along Arthit, who was leading him somewhere suspicious And then,, Kongbop saw the place where they got together. The rooftop, Arthit smiled at the surprised younger and turned him around. "what are you doing?" Kongbop asked "wait a second, dear" the brown-haired thoughts of M's words "I think he's asking to marry you" could it possibly be-? "turn around" Kongbop slowly turned around with his eyes closed, he slowly fluttered his eyes open. And there it was. Arthit on one knee and smiling widely. "wait what?" Kongbop managed to say before breaking down in tears. Arthur suddenly pulled a box out of his back pocket. There was a note stuck on it with the letters 'M', 'E' and a question-mark. "what is the question,darling?" Arthit smiled at the sobbing younger. "will you marry me?" Kongbop choked out with tears slowly streaming down his face. "wait let me resay that for you," Arthit ripped the note off of the velvet box and opened it to find a beautiful ring. "will you marry me?" Kongbop slowly closed his eyes and took a deep breath and nodded multiple times. Arthit slipped the ring onto the younger's finger. Arthit stood up and hugged his ,now, husband.

It was their moment, it was their,,,

Happily ever after

-

Y'all! This book ended and I can't thank you guys enough for the support! I love you guys truly for the votes and the comments that kept me going, without you guys, I wouldn't have kept writing. Thank you guys so much and

Love Sotus 5ever <33