friday, 2:24pm, 1st of june

//friday fell back in love, friday I shook it off//

. . .

"Goooooood afternoon!" Arthit smiled as kongbop entered work, "hello p'arthit" arthit smiled and continued copying the paperwork. "When are you done working" kongbop asked, breaking the short silence. "3 pm, I have... 36 minutes left! Then I can spend so much time with you~" earth walked by and smiled at the couple, "hey guys!" She waved and walked to her department. "Hey arthit" "ah, p'danai" "You can get off of work early today, you did very well and I get it if you want to spend time with your boyfriend" the couple bowed and smiled at eachother. "Thank you so much p'danai" arthit went to get his stuff, and kongbop waited in the car. "Home, here we come!" Arthit shouted when he entered the car. Kongbop giggled and started driving.

"P'Arthit?" Arthit turned his head towards the person the drivers seat. "Why are you so affectionate nowadays? Are you really dying?" Arthit giggled and held out his pinky finger "I promised, remember? But I'm pretty sure you're gonna cry at the end of the week" kongbop' s eyes widened "what?!" "Yeah" arthit giggled "we're h-home" trembled and arthit held his hand as they entered the building.

"ARTHiT" bright jumped up behind the two love birds. "Holy shi-.. what are you doing here?!" "Just checking up on ya, and tuta is here as well.." "everyone's favourite human being in the house!" Arthit scoffed "You ment 'nobody's favourite human being'?" Tuta kicked arthit and flipped his imaginary hair. " I am the best, don't underestimate me. You're straighter then me but you have a boyfriend! How do you do it? Tell me your ways!" Kongbop smiled and looked at arthit, waiting for an answer. "...i don't-" arthit just walked into the building, leaving the two behind. He squeezed kongbop's hand and pressed the elevator button with his free hand.

"Wait! There's a note on the door!" Kongbop ran to the apartment door and gently ripped the note off of the door. "Y and M" Kongbop read. He excitedly wrote the simple letters down. "I'm tired~" arthit whined as he tried opening the door. Kongbop laughed and took the keys from the elder. "want to take a nap?" Arthit nodded and tossing himself on the bed, throwing his work bag in the corner of the room. Kongbop cuddled up next to the black haired and mumbled:

"day five.."

-

What do y'all think of my updating? Should I update more? What do y'all think of the story in general?!

Well.. I'm going to sleep now! See ya!

-radionactivity