wednesday, 7:53am, 30th of may

//wednesday the world was ours, wednesday we didn't part//

. . .

"rise and shine beautiful, it's an amazing day to alive!" Konbop opened his eyes slowly. "Since when do wake up so early?" "Since just now". arthit smiled and sat on the bed "i'll wait for you here" the couple smiled at eachother and kongbop left to go shower. "I love you!" arthit shouted after the younger "one more time" kong turned around the corner shirtless and pants still on. "no, if i say it too much, you'll not belive me" "so you DO love me" "yes, very much" "that's a blessing to my heart" kongbop winked and left to shower while arthit pointed towards the back of his throat while fake-gagging.

"I'm done!" Kongbop left the bathroom all dressed and smiling, he put on his shoes while glancing at arthit once in a while . "You are smiling a lot you know?" Arthit tilted his head in confusion. "I am?"  "Yes you are and it's kind of creeping me out" arthit blushed and grabbed kongbop's hand dragging him outside. "Where are we going now?" "Stop talking and keep walking" "that's a rap line I don't know about" "i'm glad you don't know about it"  they laughed and the black haired pulled the younger out of the door and  pressed the elevator button, relasing his hand from kongbop's grip. They glanced at each other while waiting for the elevator. They smiled and at the same time and laced their hands together, intertwining their fingers. "I'm scared, I don't know what you're planning on doing!" Kongbop cried as they entered the elevator. Arthit sqeezed the younger's hand and smiled. "It's going to be fine, i promise" they left the evelator and arthit immediately started running.

"The swings!" The elder said childishly as he ran towards the swings in the park. Kongbop chuckled and ran after the smaller man. "Look, Roses!" Arthit stopped halfway through his run to the swings and admired the red roses that were fully bloomed. "They're pretty, aren't they?" Kongbop asked, not expecting an answer. "Can you get me one?" Arthit pointed towards the flower shop and smiled like a child on christmas morning. "You're such a child," kongbop laughed "sure" arthit cheered and grabbed the younger's index-finger like a toddler.

"Can i get 6 roses in a bunch please?" Kongbop asked, the woman at the counter smiled and grabbed 6 roses and a post-it note. She wrapped the roses up with see-through wrapping paper. She sticked the note on the roses carefully and wrapped a red bow on the bottom of the roses. "Here you go hun" the elder lady smiled at the couple and helped the person behind them. "Look at the post-it notd, what does it say?" kongbop glanced at the two letters and frowned. "R,Y" kongbop immediately pulled out his notebook and started writing the letters that were written on the post-it note in old letters, clearly written by the old lady. "The swings?" Kongbop asked as he finished writing. Arthit's face lit up and he ran to the swing immediately.

Day three was a succes!

. . .

I'm back y'all!