I cry

I fell onto my knees and cryed. I lost my best freind. I lay on the ground. Tears flow out. I cant see. I cant see. My heart hurts so much. Then i hear something. "Oh no" i thougt. I got up. "Fluffy" i yell. I see the poor dog. Come on lets get out of here. He stands up. I pluck a rose from the ground. And put it on her body. I princess caried her. While riding fluffy. I came into camp like that. Everyone stared. Tears were flowing down my eyes. I went to the demeter cabin and knocked on the door. "Im so sorry" i said and cryed. Ghiron took her body and we held a funeral service fo her. I was in the back. I feel a hand kn my shoulder. It was Jacob the other hand was holding abbys. "You alright?" I wanted to say no but i said yes. I went to my cabin and layed on my bed and cried. I grabbed my backpack i put some stuff in it. And i looked at the poted plant. The flower had bloomed. It was odd. It was white with a crystal in the middle. I smiled. Then i boticed a rock with a heart on it. I put it in my pocket. I leave the room how i found it. I walked to jacobs cabin. I knock. Jacob opens the door. "Hey im leaving for a while,pleasse take care of this plant" i said. "Ok" jacob says.