I realize im very socialy akward

"This is Landon,son of Hades" said jacob. I wave. Words wont come out. I make odd noises. I walk very fast away. I notice their holding hands. For some reason it makes me sad. "Hey do u wanna walk into the forest?" Kayla asks. "Yea" i say. We walk into the forest. She starts a conversation. "I-i li-like you" she spat out. I stopped and stared at her. She was blushing. And some plants started growing."i-i-i like you too" i spit out. We stare at eachother dor a minute and we continue walking. I smile at her. We sit down after an hour. She moves the plants around. I smile at her. It was getting dark. We walked back. And under the moonlight she kissed me. I stared at her. She smiled and we walked back. I petted fluffy. And went to my cabin. I dreamnt about a monster in the woods. It was hard to describe. The only words i can use are big and ugly. Me and Jacob sword fight. While he talks about Abby. I didnt mention me and kaylas kiss. I won. Abby came over and they walked away.
I went to go find kayla. Shes wear she usually is wearing jeans shorts and an orange t shirt. "Wanna go on a walk?" I ask her. "Yea"she smiles. We go to the woods. This time  fluffy follows. I had to take him on a walk anyway. She slips her hand undermine and we held hands. Suddenly the monster from my dreams apear. I draw my sword. It was odd. It has sword hands. It was tall. And uglllyyy. She runs behind me. Me and fluffy fight it. It knocks my sword out. And fluffy jst thrown into a tree. "Kayla run" i yell. "No"she says. Vines start tangleing around the monster. It breaks free and stabs her. I watched her die. I was so angry and sad. I rose 3 dead greek soldiers. It disenagrated.