Alex- jack that sounds really fun. Maybe you can show me some of your skating skills. Ill meet you in the middle maybe? I live at (random address) so we can meet in the middleI'll probably go around the time Ellie leaves. My mom won't be home till 2 a.m so we can come back to my place and watch horror movies or something? It doesn't matter to me😅💓

Jack- That honestly sounds so amazing! We rented a hotel not to far from there so it won't be hard to come see you. I didn't post anything about the hotel or my location because you know how crazy some fans can get. I'll just have you text me whenever your ready, I'll probably meet you at the park in the circle? I don't know what it's called I saw it on Google maps.😂😂

Alex- yeah I know what you mean. I'll get ready, kick Ellie out, and I'll be ready to go in a few hours.

Jack- sounds good💓💓

         Alex could hardly catch her breath. The realization of meeting Jack Dylan Grazer kicked in and made her panic. She got up and went to the closet in the next room over, trying to decide on an outfit.
    "We're probably going to be skating, so I'll wear something casual, but cute?" She said to herself. She threw almost everything out of her closet trying to find the perfect outfit. She finally decided on the aesthetic camo shirt with black shorts and her Adidas shoes. She went to the bathroom taking down her shoulder length black hair and brushing it. She finally decided,after numerous tries at a ponytail, to wear a messy bun. She got out her makeup and did her eybrows and some winged eyeliner. After she was done she walked back into her room to wake Ellie.

"Ellie wake up, I have to go hang out with my dad and I'm leaving in about a half hour." Alex said.

"Ughhhh, okay I'm up. Oohhhh you brought me food." Ellie said opening the bag of doughnuts. Ellie and Alex ate their breakfast while talking about Alex's future with Jack.

"So you're going to meet jack, OMG why did you lie!!" Ellie exclaimed smacking Alex in the shoulder.

"Cause what if it goes bad, I'm just scared that's all."

"There nothing to be worried about Alex. I'm sure he really likes you and even if you find out what kind of person he is and don't like him, I'm always here to pick you back up." Ellie said pulling Alex in for a hug.

"Thanks Ellie. "

"Now I should get out of here so you can go meet your soul mate." Ellie said laughing. "Bye Al, love you don't forget details!!" Ellie said grabbing her bag and climbing out the window to her house. For some reason Ellie liked doing the most dangerous things. Alex pulled out her phone and texted jack.

Alex- hey I'm on my way, I'm bringing my skateboard, so bring yours. See ya in 15.

Jack- I was planning on it, see ya soon Al.

Alex put her phone in her back pocket and headed downstairs. She grabbed her skateboard from the garage and started her way down to the park, skating the whole way. After about 10 minutes of skating, she was there.

Alex- hey Jack I'm here, meet me by the fountain.

Jack- okay I'm almost here.

Alex put her phone in her back pocket and looked at her surroundings. In the distance she could see a boy on a skateboard. Jack is here. Alex felt a sudden rush of butterflies and panic. She had to hurry up and gather herself because he was like five feet away.

"Deep breaths Alex, deep breaths." She whispered to herself while smiling in Jack's direction.