•The Trip•

Lucy could see the castle of the Fire Kingdom. There was a flag with a fire symbol and guards around the giant building. The building was twice the size of her castle back at home.

"Ok, I can do this" Lucy repeated in her mind as she began her journey to arrive right in front of the castle.

Lucy arrived at the Fire Kingdom by boat and now she has to walk to the castle.

"Okay, one small step for man" Lucy said as she took a step forward.

"One giant leap for man kind" Lucy then jumped up and down.

~50 minuets Later~

Lucy has walked forward the entire time and it just seems like the castle is walking backwards; away from her.

Lucy look down at her phone and saw that she had no service and it was already 11:19, she should find a place to stay, and continue her journey tomorrow.

Lucy kept walking until she stood upon a house that looked like a place to stay, like a motel.

Lucy knocked and opened a nice young lady.

"Hello ma'am" Lucy started. "I am Lucy, I need a place to stay for the night"

"I'm sorry Mis, but I can't-" The lady began but Lucy stopped her.

"Please! I'll pay" Lucy said, the woman was now interested. "All I ask for is a night"

The woman thought, "oh, all righty then"

"Yes!" Lucy cheered as she walked up the stairs and found a small room.

"This room is vacant, so it's yours for the night"

"Thank you!" Lucy thanked as she walked to the small bed and placed down her suit case. 'So far, so good"

~Next morning~

Lucy awoken with a yawn and stretched. Today was the day she'll arrive at the castle.

Lucy walked downstairs and greeted the woman, "thank you for letting me stay"

"No problem" the lady said as Lucy handed her enough money to help buy her bread and new bed covers.

"Goodbye" Lucy walked out the door.

The woman smiled. The country didn't have a lot of money so the small bit Lucy gave was remarkable.

"Bye!" The woman said back.

<+>

Lucy continued walking, it was now the afternoon but none the less she kept at it.

"Hey lady!" A voice called out to her and she kept her chin up and walked away.

"Don't ignore me idiot" The voice said.

"Yeah!" Another voice called out as they emerged from the shadows.

Lucy scoffed and stopped. "Is there something you need?"

"Your bag" The man said.

Lucy looked at her bag. "What about it?"

"We want it"

"Come and get it then" Lucy turned around and walked away, suitcase still in hand.

The men snickered and followed her, they snatched her suitcase and ran the opposite way. Lucy smirked and chanted.

"Wind" And then a gust of powerful wind came at the men and blew them away with the suitcase.

"Darn, my bag" Lucy said as she kept at her walk.

Now the castle is becoming more and more visible.

"Time to get this over with" Lucy said as she dusted her pink dress and tapped her brown boots on the ground.