The boys waited for 15 minuted before Obito got restless and was pretty much pacing up and down a tree.

"Oi, wanna spar Bakashi? I'm bored!"

"Sure but only taijutsu. I really don't want to explain a destroyed training ground." At this, Obito snickered and made a comment on paperwork and Kakashi being a Hokage. Then, both boys walked walked to the center of the clearing and got into their stances. Little did they know, Minato and Kushina arrived at the training grounds just a few minutes earlier. The couple's now watching Kakashi and Obito behind a bush and hiding their chakra signatures as they are both curious as to what's going on.

"On the count of three, Obito" said the silver-hair chuunin. Obito nodded and Kakashi counted down.

"1.....2.....3!" and just like that, Obito dashed at Kakashi. The spectators' eyes widen as Obito blurred from the speed he was going at. 'When did Obito get that fast?' thought both Minato and Kushina. Kushina was even more shocked when Kakashi blocked such a high speed blow from Obito. Minato, knowing that Kakashi was from the future wasn't really surprised at his ablities although he was curious as to how Obito's skills were matching up to Kakashi's. 'Could Obito also be from the future?' thought the blonde jounin.

The two boys then began exchanging blows and they both blurred from the incredible speed in which they were fighting at. Obito threw a punch that Kakashi blocked. He then aimed a kick at Kakashi's left. Kakashi dodged and flipped behind Obito and tried to kick him in the head. He dodged and twisted around, grabbing Kakashi's leg and slamming him into the ground. The chuunin managed to flip himself up and kick Obito in the jaw while doing it. They were exchanging moves so fast that even Minato had difficulty tracking their movements. This went on for about an hour before Obito managed to get Kakashi into a headlock.

"Yield!" shouted Obito

"Alright Obito! No need to shout in my ear. I concede. I'm pretty sure that only Gai or Lee could stand up to you in a taijutsu only fight" said Kakashi.

Obito chuckled and then let Kakashi go and both boys went over to a tree to rest a bit. Just then, Minato and Kushina burst out of the bushes they were hiding in.

"T-that was AMAZING dattebane! When did you two get so good?" exclaimed Kushina

"Yeah, Kakashi being that good is understandable, but Obito??!" asked a shocked Minato.

Obito sweatdropped and Kakashi started snickering.

"Wow, even Minato-sensei thought that you would lose to me in a spar, dead last" said Kakashi. Obito then elbowed him in the ribs and turned to Minato. Kakashi then understood what he wanted to do and nodded. Obito looked Minato right in the eyes and activated his Mangekyo.

"Tsukuyomi"

In the Tsukuyomi World~~

This time, Minato ended up in a black room with floating, orange and red tinted, bubbles which seem to have images being played in them. He looked around and he suddenly sensed Kakashi's chakra and another familiar chakra that was slightly different than normal.

"Kakashi, why am I here again and is that Obito with you?" asked an extremely confused blonde. Then, an older, scarred version of Obito in a traditional jounin outfit and Kakashi in his adult form poofs into existence.

"Yo! How's it goin' sensei!" said Obito

Minato's POV

I KNEW IT! Not only is Kakashi from the future but Obito is too! It explains why Kakashi knows him so well and how he actually beat Kakashi in a spar.

"So let me guess, Obito has also been sent back a few decades" I said. Both men nodded and I want to know what in the world happened to Obito. Half of his face is scarred and he's also covering his left eye like Kakashi. I SWEAR WHOEVER HURT MY CUTE LITTLE KIDS IS GOING TO DIE IN THE MOST PAINFUL WAY POSSIBLE!!!

"Sensei, are you alright? You're leaking off some of your murderous aura there." said Obito nervously.

"And yes sensei, we are both from the future and please don't ask too many questions. We don't want the timeline to be more messed up than it already is." said Kakashi, probably to save Obito from a few questions. I think that they just don't want me asking too much.

"Alright, but you have to tell the Hokage about this Obito." I said. Obito smirked and said "I did tell the Hokage, just not the third. But I will tell him when we go back to the real world." Kakashi glared at Obito when he said that he told the Hokage of his predicament. He also looked like he wanted to say something else. What did he mean that he told the Hokage who wasn't Lord Sandaime? Just as I was about to ask, the room and the two men started fading. What's going on? -Oh yeah, they undid the Tsukuyomi I think. Oh well, thankfully only a second passed in the real world.

Kakashi's POV

That was pretty easy. I think Minato-sensei was already suspecting Obito since he saw our sparring session. Obito released the Tsukuyomi and now I'm sitting here staring at a confused redhead.

"What was tha-" she was cut off when Obito suddenly opened his eyes and stared straight into Kushina's, thus effectively putting her under a genjutsu which erased her memory of Obito casting the Tsukuyomi on Minato-sensei. Speaking of, I think he's coming back to reality now that Obito release the Tsukuyomi.

When Minato-sensei's eyes regained their spark, he stood up and gave Obito a look that said "You should go tell the Hokage." Obito nodded while Kushina was still giving Obito and sensei some questioning glances. I decided to shunshin outta there before Obito and Minato-sensei decided to drag me to the Hokage's office. I swear I can hear Obito yelling at me as I flickered back to my apartment. Oh well, it's not my problem anymore.