nevermind

warnings: smut

"Hey, baby," he said. He pecked your cheek from behind, his hands on both your shoulders. You smiled and turned your head to look up at him. "Nick," you let out. "You look gorgeous, y/n," he said grinning at you. "I'm wearing pjs though?" you said as more of a question. "Exactly," he chucked making you blush. You and Nick have been together for 2 years. Everyone thought it was impressive since you and Nick were total opposites. Nick was always sweet to you, but you'd be lying if you said you guys didn't fight. "I'm finishing up a paper for my english class," you told him. "Cool," he replied as he plopped down onto your bed. You glanced at him, smiling and giggling at how he looked. He looked like a curious child looking around for something to play with. "Nick, if you are just looking for the ball, it's beside me on the floor," you said. "I am, thank you," he replied as he got up and picked it up. He immediately started bouncing it. The noise started to distract you. "Nick, i'm writing here," you said. "Sorry," he apologized. After an hour past, you had finally finished the paper and you although didn't think it was great, it was at least decent. "What did you need?" you asked Nick. "I need you," he replied. You looked him, bluntly replying with, "are you kidding." He shook his head, "I need my daily dose of y/n." "Nick," you started but got cut off by his lips. His lips were soft as you kissed back. Your hands ended up tangled into his hair. Nick moved his head and started to kiss you neck. He quickly moved away and whispered, "bed." You swiftly moved to the bed as he followed. He took off his shirt on the way and you already felt the arousal in your panties. Nick had taken off your shorts and panties before you knew it. He was immediately between your thighs. He glanced at your face, smirking. His head dipped down and he lapped onto your clit. You moaned out, "Nick, f-fuck." His tongue moved to your entrance. His tongue poked at it and he moved back to your clit. Your legs were on his shoulders now and your hands were grasping onto his hair. You were almost on the edge. "N-Nick, i'm gonna- im gonna cum," you moaned. Nick immediately pulled away before you could finish. "Actually, nevermind, I don't need you," he said, getting up and wiping his chin of your juices and smirking. He walked away from your bed and went over to your door and saying, "You have your fingers," and closed the door behind him. You knew you were gonna pay him back sometime.

a/n- this is the first time writing smut and i think i'll stick with reading smut... just kidding i probably will end up writing more haha,,, also i really hope you guys like this. i'm really bad when it comes with details for smut.