imagine 3

imagine you guys were dating for a year and today is your anniversary. nick had an idea so he went to your local mall which had so many of your favorite places. he went to all of your favorite shoppes and he bought so much stuff he need two extra men to carry it out to his car. when he got home you were out getting him a present. which was lingerie he previously said that he loved on you. but of course you had to go to victoria secret and get lingerie then get stuff from pink. then you went to lush to get a bath bomb to soak in with nick. nick loves a strawberry scent so you got like 100 of them. once you get home you see nick on the couch having one of your favorite scented candles out. you went upstairs quickly after you said hi to him and put your stuff away and wrapped it all up for nick. you went downstairs and nick was.. well he was um causing some pleasure to himself-okay fine he's masturbating. which was a hugggeeee turn on for you. "um babe" you spoke up. he froze and looked up at you with a tint of pink on his cheeks. "oh um y/n sorry i um fuck you just look so good baby," he exclaimed. you were only wearing a black skirt with a spaghetti strap rose gold (guess you can say loose) shirt and some knee high boots with a tall skinny heel. (a/n look at some ariana grande styles) you rolled your eyes and sat on top of him straddling his waist. his hands on your waist. you guys immediately smashed your lips onto each other's. you guys ending up tangling your legs together naked. (a/n sorry don't really feel the dirty sensation that much) "happy anniversary baby," he said pulling up literally 10 HUUGGEE bags. he ended up giving you a lot of makeup, clothes, accessories and more things you love. you hugged and kissed him passionately. "excuse me nick i have to get something from upstairs," you said to him before going upstairs and putting on he lingerie and putting in the bath bombs in the bath you got ready for you two. you still had your boots on that you had. you brought down the 2 big bags for him and came slowly downstairs for him to watch you. the room was filled with sexual tension.

a/n comment if you want a part 2 thanks for reading this :) hope it was a huge TURN OFF HAHAHAHA okay only kidding. have a wonderful day/night!