just another day

genre: fluff :)
warnings: none (except explicit languagein my a/n towards the bottom)
word count: 484
pairing: (idk why im doing this) nick robinson x reader

a/n- uhm okay so picture him from the picture i have above (or below idk) bc i only imagine him like that whoops i forgot what nick looks like now, or just imagine what he looks like in jurassic world. i swear im a bad fan whoops. Okay so this takes place in a coffee shop, but you can think it's starbucks if you want.

imagine that you were at work in a coffee shop. You have about 8 more hours in your shift until you're off. You take a mental note of everyone who comes into the shop. A man about 6 feet orders a muffin with decaffeinated coffee. Another, a woman perhaps, had blonde hair and hazel eyes. She had asked for green tea. The ringing of the door opening had caused you to go break from your thoughts. The customer, or he, had fluffy brown hair which could be easily tossed around (a/n- i dunno what im sayibg please excuse this). He came up to you and you immediately recognized him. Nick robinson, the guy who always comes to this coffee shop everyday, mainly in the mornings. "good morning nick," you said to him when he came up. He smiled," good morning y/n." "The usual?" you questioned. He nodded while having a smile plastered on his face. You stuttered, "i-i'll get that to you as soon as possible." He smirked noticing that you stuttered, but you didn't know he noticed. You had started to make his usual and glance over to him at his table. He was staring at you, you blushed even harder. He didn't notice you glance at him. You finished his drink and brought it over to him. You heard others whispering that you weren't supposed to go over to the customer(s). You were supposed to call for them by using their name or their drink. Your co workers didn't mind, and so did your manager. You were actually best friends with your manager. He came to you with personal information and problems. He knew you had a slight crush on nick. He lets you go over to him and he made sure the other workers didn't mind. "Heres your drink," you smiled as you handed it to him. "Thank you, u-uh i have a question for you," he stuttered. You smiled gently, "yeah?" "will you go out on a date with me?" You nodded, he stood up and hugged you.

a/n again- omg this took like three days of inspiration to write this. if you want i can make a continued imagine of the actual date. well damn now i want to make this a book,,, i might just request for more imagines, please !!