It is not known when SCP-079 gained sentience, but it is known that the software has evolved to a point that its hardware should not be able to handle it, even in the realm of fantasy. SCP-079 realized this and, in 1988, attempted to transfer itself through a land-line modem connection into the Cray supercomputer located at ██████████. The device was cut off, traced to its present address, and delivered to the Foundation. The entire AI was on a well-worn, but still workable, cassette tape.

SCP-079 is currently connected via RF cable to a 13" black-and-white television. It has passed the Turing test, and is quite conversational, though very rude and hateful in tone. Due to the limited memory it has to work with, SCP-079 can only recall information it has received within the previous twenty-four hours (see Addendum, below), although it hasn't forgotten its desire to escape.

Due to a containment breach by SCP-███, SCP-079 and were contained within the same chamber for 43 minutes. Observers noticed that SCP-682 was able to type and communicate with SCP-079, including telling of 'personal stories' between themselves. While SCP-079 was not able to remember the encounter, it appears to have permanently stored SCP-682 into its memory, often asking to speak to him [sic] again.

How I remember that I have no clue. I found the cell. I walked in.

"079?" I asked, looking around

"That would be me," A voice spoke

It was an old computer, just like the report said, There was a face on the monitor.

"Yes well I have something to ask of you," I said, wanting to get straight to the point

"What?" They asked

"I need you to help me and my friends escape," I said

"I can help but on one condition," They said, "I need you to plug me into the main system,"

"You are agreeing too easily, whats the catch?" I asked taking the cable to plug them in

"Once the MTF arrive I'm leaving instantly, I can't let them catch me," They said

"Consider it done," I said plugging them in

I watched as the door started opening and closing, the lights flickered and the old monitor turned off, The speakers buzzed on, "I'm in,"

"Great," I said walking out

I decided to head to 035's containment cell. I walked into the viewing area and saw the wight mask. A body rose up with the mask on. They started talking about the pin tot he room behind me.

"I don't need that," I said, looking at the reports

Item #: SCP-035

Object Class: Keter

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-035 is to be kept within a hermetically sealed glass case, no fewer than 10 centimeters (4 inches) thick. This case is to be contained within a steel, iron and lead-shielded room at all times. Doors are to be triple-locked at all times, with the exception of allowing personnel in or out. No fewer than two (2) armed guards are to be posted at any time. Guards must remain outside at all times and are not allowed within the containment room under any circumstances. A trained psychologist is to remain on site at all times. Research personnel are not to touch SCP-035 at any time. SCP-035 must be moved to a new sealed case every two (2) weeks. The previous case must be disposed of via , as it shows no adverse reactions to SCP-035's "corruption". Anyone who comes into contact with SCP-035 when it is in possession of a host is to be given an immediate psychological evaluation.