"Look at me, Violet", Niall whispers, taking my chin in his hand.

He has a gentle touch, as he lifts my chin. His eyes roam my face. I put a small smile on my lips. His eyes stay on them for a few seconds but meet my eyes again soon.

"Do you even know how much I've been craving to kiss those beautiful lips again?", he asks quietly.

I catch him looking down again but only for a split second. My stomach feels like it's going to explode from the butterflies roaming in there. Niall leans forward, bending down a bit. He lays his forehead against mine. I feel a shaky breath leave my body. Niall has a light smirk on his lips.

"You're so beautiful and I don't deserve you in my life", he whispers.

"You do, Niall", I smile a little, "Because, you are the most amazing, brave, strong, caring and loving person I know."

Niall's hands hold me by my waist.

"So, I have a question. Do you remember how I told you that I'd love to try and be your boyfriend, love you, care for you and make you happy?", he says.

"Yes, I remember that", I mumble.

"So, do you want to be my girlfriend? As in a really serious relationship and make it official to everyone in our group?", he asks, smiling at me nervously.

I nod, lifting my arms to go around his neck.

"Yes, Niall", I smile.

"Now, can I actually kiss you? I mean, I've been waiting for a while now", he smirks.

"Dude, it's been like what? A week?"

"Just shut up", he jokes, leaning down to kiss me.

Our lips meet, making me kiss him back with passion.

*****

Mere: Girrrrrrllllls, guess what I just heard from Wesley!!!

Riley: Niall finally had the dick in his pants to ask Violet to be his girlfriend?

Mere: Yes!!!

Mia: Yes, finally.

Lilian: Hell yeah! He finally did it.

I shake my head, as I read the group messages from last night. How fast does this shit spread? I didn't even tell anyone. Maybe Niall told Wesley last night. I mean, they are best friends and Wesley wanted to know. I don't really care that they know. My phone buzzes in my hand.

Niall: So, do you have any pet name preferences?

I chuckle at the text, smiling to myself, as I apply some moisturizer to my face since my skin is really dry. Niall's picking me up in about an hour and I have no idea what to wear. I'm sleeping over at his place after the bonfire. His parents aren't home until Tuesday and his little sister is staying over at a friends house. That means, we're alone but I'm still on my period, so we won't be doing the dirty. Well, I could give him something but I would refuse to have actual sex with him.

Violet: Nah, but don't call be 'baby'. 'Babe' is cool but under no circumstances you are allowed to call me 'baby'. It's just disgusting.

Niall: Sure... So, do you mind, if I come a little earlier? I'm alone at home and it's getting kind of boring.

I mean, Mom's out with her boyfriend and Wesley is at Lilian's place, so I'm alone, too.