eighteen

I play with Niall's hair as we continue to make out against the wall of his room.

"Let me lock the door quickly, so the others don't come in", he say, breaking the kiss.

I nod and take the blunt from Niall, smoking it down to a small bud before throwing it on the balcony and stepping it out. I smirk, as he comes back to me. His pants form a slight bulge around the crotch area already. I put my hands on the bottom of his shirt, signaling that I want him to take it off. He does as I command.

"Now, let's get those pants off. They must be very uncomfortable", I smirk.

I trace my hand down his hard chest, over the inked skin and over his abdomen, until I reach his belt. My fingers lock around the slightly cold metal clasp. I bite my lip, breathing steadily. He sucks in a deep breath, tensing under my touch. I look up at him and bring my lips to his ear, quickly letting them graze his earlobe.

"You're too easy, Horan", I mumble, as I let go of his belt and push him away with a smirk on my face.

He moves to his bed, making me follow him. He lays down, letting me do whatever I want. He already took off his shoes and socks earlier. I take my position over Niall, taking off the hoodie and my t-shirt, revealing a bralette to him. I catch him biting his lip, as he looks up and down my body. I smirk and bite my lip, while I unbuckle the belt around his waist. I let my hand slide over his clothed erection on purpose. I unbutton his pants painfully slow and pull them down just as slow. I take his pants off finally, crawling back up to him. He has a smirk on his lips, as I kiss his chest a little. Soon enough I kiss down his stomach, coming to a halt at his boxers. He's already really hard. I slowly run my hands up his thighs and around his crotch.

"Violet, come on", he groans a little inpatient.

I smirk and play around with the elastics on his black Calvin Klein boxers. He's really a picture-perfect fuckboy. He lets out a slight groan, as my hand grazes over his clothed erection. I pull down the boxers finally, getting a little intimidated by his large cock. That's why all the girls like Niall in bed. I spit in the palm of my hand and reach around his cock. I rub my  hand from the tip to his balls. I look up at Niall, seeing him already turning into a mess. I drag my tongue around his tip causing him to moan. I continuously do it as my hands run down his shaft. He runs his fingers through my hair as I take him fully into my mouth.

"Fuck, Violet", he moans, biting his lip.

I look up at him, fluttering my eyes a little, as I bob my head up and down his cock. His cheeks are red, his hair is wild, and the lust in his eyes is intense, as he looks down at me with his lip between his teeth. I continue bobbing my head and rolling my tongue around his cock. I feel his member becoming harder in my mouth; he is completely hard by now.

I released him from my mouth, needing to catch my breath. He pulls me up towards his face. My naked stomach touching his erection in that motion, causing him to hiss a little. He connects our lips after, making me get even wetter than I am. Niall's one hand starts kneading my boob.

"Finish me and I'll do you a favor in return", Niall whispers.

I nod and slide back down.

"By the way, I swallow", I smirk, taking his cock in my hand again, this time pumping harder and faster.

I take him in my mouth again. He becomes a moaning mess slowly, thrusting his hips upward into my mouth, causing me to gag a little.

"Yes, Violet", he moans, as I take his balls in my one hand.

I play with them as I continue sucking him off. I'm actually enjoying this as well. Niall suddenly becomes more silent, so I know that he's close.

"I'm going to cum", he says, taking my hair in his hand, now guiding my head up and down, causing me to gag a couple of times but I don't mind.