000

Mingyu was wandering around the bookstore when something caught his attention. It was a black journal. The design was plain but it looks beautiful to him. Be decided to buy it and went outside the store.

Months have passed since Wonwoo last texted him. Hindi pa rin niya alam kung pano niya nakausap ang binata lalo na't alam niyang patay na ito. He really misses Wonwoo. Kung pwede lang niyang pabalikin ang binata ay matagal na niya itong ginawa.

Mingyu went home dahil gustong gusto na niyang galawin yung binili niyang journal.

I reached home after an hour of travel. He went straight to his room and brought out the journal he bought earlier.

Masyado lang siyang nagandahan sa itsura nito pero wala talaga siyang maisip kung anong ilalagay dito. He stared to the wall thinking about something that he will write on his journal.

Wala pang limang minuto pero nakaisip na siya ng magandang gagawin doon sa journal.

"Okay, dahil miss na miss ko na si Wonwoo hyung, i'll write the things i want to say to him here everyday!" he said and he start his first entry.

It was already night when he came so he went straight to his bed after writing his first letter to Wonwoo.

June 27 — 7:17 PM
'Hi hyung! I went to the mall earlier and I bought this black journal. Actually it reminded me of you because i find you simple but unique at the same time. And you also like black, right? I miss you hyung! Wherever you are right now, i hope you are doing well. I love you!'

--------------------------

[S O O N]

this is the sequel of my story '04:06'! this will be short like the previous one that i made. i hope you'll enjoy reading this. uwu