"Truth", he smiles.

"Pussy", Jake jokes in a high-pitched tone.

"When was the first and last time you had sex?", Wes just asks a normal question.

Well, to us it's quite a normal question.

"First time was summer of 2013, I was 14. I was in this summer camp and this one girl that was taking care of us, she was 17, was so hot. We secretly met at night and one night we made out and it got so intense that I got hard. She just started blowing me. Then the other night we went into the woods and I fucked her against a tree. I almost missed the hole in the dark", he tells us, "The last time has to be the day after Homecoming. My date and I had sex in my car."

"She was three years older, dude?", Niall asks quite impressed, "Wow, impressive, mate."

I just smirk to myself. Is this a competition in who can fuck the oldest woman? That's somehow quite primitive. Conner goes on, spinning the bottle. It ends up on Niall.

"Truth", he speaks up, taking a sip of his drink.

"With whom did you have the best sex yet?", Conner asks, smirking a little.

My eyes immediately glide over to Niall, seeing he's staring down at the table. Please, don't say me. Just don't say me. Say Mere but not me, please. He opens his mouth, letting out a quiet "uhm" before saying it.

"Probably Violet, to be honest", he answers, still not looking at anyone but the table.

It stays silent for a while before I take my cup and drink the remaining mixture. Well, what now?

Niall spins the bottle, trying to get the awkward tension around all of us to fade. The bottle stops on me. Well, what a coincidence.

"Dare", I say.

"Just down a cup of beer", he tells me.

I do as I am told. Then, I just spin the bottle. This is quite awkward.

*****

"It's ten seconds", Mia squeals, as she looks down at her clock.

In the past hour, we just got our presents and put them in two piles on the table. I'm slightly tipsy.

"It's five seconds", Riley announces.

We all stand up, Niall and I standing next to each other because the others want to take pictures and videos of us.

"Two, One!", the others count down.

I smile a bit, feeling that I'm being crushed in a huge hug.

"Happy birthday!", everyone shouts.

I get out of the hug, receiving the "birthday girl" crown from Wesley while Mere gives Niall the opposite crown. Wesley hugs me lightly.

"Happy birthday, little sister", he whispers as the others continue congratulating Niall.

The others hug me quickly, too before sitting back down on the couch, so it's only Niall and I who have to congratulate each other. The others are occupied with conversations, so I turn to Niall, seeing him look at me.

"Happy birthday", we say at the same time.

We both laugh a little. The awkward tension seems to be gone, as we hug lightly.

"You're really old", I joke.

"Ugh, don't hug so hard, you'll break my back", he jokes along.

We both laugh a little, sitting down next to each other on the floor. The couches are full and we're supposed to open the presents anyway. Everyone quiets down.