I Don't Know

"Please please please Namjoon hyung? Please? I promise I'll take care of it. Please?" Jimin looked up at his hyung and pouted.

"Jimin-ah, I already told you. It'll be very hard for you to care for it due to our busy schedules. I'm really sorry but, no."

"But hyunggg, Jin hyung has Odeng and even Tae has Cookie. Why can't I have one too?"

Namjoon sighed. "Jiminie, they are small and easy to take care of. You can get a hamster or a bunny if you want but definitely not a dog."

Jimin almost cried out of frustration. It wasn't fair. If Tae and Jin hyung had pets, why couldn't he get a cute little puppy?

"Yah! Can't you two keep quiet? I could hear your whining from my room. Can't a person sleep in peace here?" Yoongi entered the room, scowling.

Jimin immediately brightened up. Yoongi hyung would definitely help him get a puppy. He knew how much Yoongi loved and missed his own dog, Holly.

"Yoongi hyung!" Jimin ran towards his hyung before engulfing him in a hug.
"I want a puppy because both Tae and Jin hyung have pets but Namjoon hyung said no. Please can you convince him?"

Yoongi, apparently, had heard nothing but the word 'puppy'.

"Oh my god, Joon, we're actually getting a puppy? Finally!" Yoongi said while flashing his gummy smile at Joon. "You're the best, Joon. Is it a boy? Or a girl? I hope it's a boy. What are we gonna name him? Oh! Can we name him Kumamon?"

"Yoon hyung, we're not getting a puppy. Jimin already asked me and I said no because it's gonna be really hard to take care of a puppy when we go on tours."

Yoongi scowled again. "Then who takes care of Odeng and Cookie when we're not here?"

Namjoon looked a little unsettled before replying, "The staff takes care of them."

Yoongi smirked triumphantly. "Then why can't they also take care of a puppy? If they can't, then I don't see any problem if we bring the puppy with us. Therefore, we can also have fun and the staff also doesn't have to worry."

Namjoon sighed. "Yoon hyung, you should really consider a career in politics. You're too damn good at proving stuff. Alright, you guys go ahead and ask Bang PD-nim. If he agrees, I have no objections. Besides," Namjoon grinned, showing his cute dimples. "I've always wanted to have a puppy. But we're definitely not naming him Kumamon though."

Yoongi sighed dramatically. "You drive a hard deal Joon, but we'll take it." Yoongi turned to look at Jimin, who was smiling so happily he looked like he would burst from his happiness. "Right, Jimin?"

"TAE!! WE'RE GETTING A PUPPY!"

🐾🐾🐾🐾

"You're seriously the best, Yoongi hyung. I really hope Bang PD-nim agrees though."

Jimin and Yoongi were currently on their way to meet Bang PD. Jimin was really surprised when Namjoon hyung had agreed. But then, Yoongi hyung was a man of miracles. He shyly glanced sideways at his hyung, who was looking at something on his phone. Jimin took this moment to examine his hyung. Hyung was wearing a simple white shirt with black skinny jeans but he still managed to look so good. He sighed. Tae's voice suddenly echoed in his head.

"Yah Jiminie pabo! You just have to spend some time with him, I'm sure he'll confess. Yoongi hyung already likes you a lot, Jiminie but you just have to give him proof you like him too because Yoongi hyung can be very insecure, no matter how swag he is."

"I'm sure PD-nim will agree. And yes," Yoongi looked at Jimin and winked. "I am the best."

Jimin giggled. "What are we gonna name the puppy but?" Yoongi sighed.
"I guess we'll just have to decide after we see the puppy. But I really wanna name him Kumamon."