Alone With The Stars In The Sky

Start from the beginning

Yoongi and Namjoon had wisely bought earplugs, both knowing how rowdy those two could get and were quietly working on their laptops.

Jungkook and Hoseok had miraculously managed to sleep, both cuddled up next to each other. They had an uncanny ability to sleep whenever and wherever they wanted.
Jin was desperately trying to quite down his rowdy dongsaengs, but to no avail. When he saw that no one was paying any attention to them, he gave up and joined them too.

"HAVANA OH NANANA HALF OF MY HEART IS IN HAVANA OH NANANA HE TOOK ME BACK TO EAST ATLANTA NANANA OOOHOHOH."   

Bang PD nim looked back at the three of them. "Stop singing, we've reached. It's not Havana, its just your dorm now go in."

Jin blushed at being caught and quickly shoved the two naughties outside. He quickly tapped both Yoongi and Namjoon and moved to wake Kookie and Hobie.

Kookie was already awake, rubbing his bleary eyes and looking round in confusion. His hair was adorably rumpled. It was in these moments that Jin felt fiercely protective of his dear maknae.

Kook-ah, come on, we've reached."

Jin knew if someone didn't go with him, Kookie would sleep in that van forever. So, he put his arm around him and half- carried him out.   

Surprisingly, the others were still waiting for them. He left Kookie with Yoongi and then went inside to fetch Hobie.

Hobie would not wake up.

He kept on tossing and turning and slapping Jin's hands away. And to make matters worse, Hobie was not ticklish. No matter where Jin tried, Hobie would just turn away again. In the end, Jin was forced to accept defeat.

He could've carried Hobie, (but Jin was really tired and he didn't want to admit that.)

He called the one person who he thought could help. Yoongi was helping Kook. Kook was half-asleep. Tae and Jimin...they would probably fall asleep with Hobie themselves. Which only left....."NAMJOON!! PLEASE COME HERE....NOW!!!"  

Namjoon came, panting. "Y-yes J-Jin hyung??"  Jin stood up and glared at Hobie. "Please can you do something to wake up this pabo?"   

Namjoon sighed, "Aigoo....why does he have to be so stubborn? I guess there's only one thing left to do. Why don't you carry him, Jin hyung? You can get him out then."

Jin blushed. "U-umm t-that....u-umm...I-I...my legs feel weak."

Namjoon looked suspiciously at his hyung. "Then how are you walking?"

"Yah! Namjoon-ah! Do you want to carry me also? Hurry up and take this pabo out. Come fast OK? And make sure to take a bath. Both of you stink."

Jin skillfully escaped and managed to herd his dongsaengs into their apartment. Yoongi was a great help. Much better than Namjoon because Yoongi knew how to cook without burning the kitchen or breaking any plates.

By the time Namjoon had finally managed to drag a grumpy Hoseok to their table, all the members had freshly showered and changed. Jungkook was fully awake now. He was playing Piano Tiles with Yoongi. Jin proudly bought some ramen to their table.

"Food's ready! Now eat up and go to bed, you guys. Namjoon-ah, what's our schedule for tomorrow?"    

Namjoon was staring at Jin, a blank look on his face. He smiled and sighed dreamily.

"Namjoon. Namjoon-ah!" Jin snapped his fingers in front of his face. "What are you thinking?"

Namjoon blushed. "Oh...umm..nothing. Our schedule for tomorrow....hmm...PD nim hasn't said anything yet. I'm expecting a call from him."