Rich POV

I looked under her bed and in her bathroom to see if this girl wasn't telling the truth. I could just feel the tension of another nigga being in her dorm. After searching like a dog, I sat down on the edge of the bed and looked up at her. Trinity had her arms crossed as she rolled her eyes. I knew I wasn't crazy and she can't pull off a lie. The smell of axe filled the room making my head hurt to the point where I had to ask for the last time.

Me: who the hell is this guy? Huh? Let me know because if you cheating then i'm out.

Trinity: Rich i'm not cheating on you my girls came over with one of her guy friends. Chill the fuck out.

Me: oh really? Then why did it take about 10 minutes for you to look at your phone or even open the door when I knocked? You been doing some crazy shit lately and i'm tired of putting up with it.

Trinity:baby calm down, I never say anything when you all up on Fantasy. But you claim thats your best friend so whatever.

Me: Fantasy? Thats what you worried about? That girl has been riding with me since high school days and you know all about-

Trinity: okay I get it, I know how she saved you from drugs and all that. But picking her over me is really wrong.

Me: what the hell are you talking about? Baby I support you and care for you but the way you treat me is crazy. you know I have a soft spot for you, stop tripping.

Trinity: okay then stop tripping about this smell. It's just a guy friend who was over.

Me: man whatever. Just leave your door open because this dorm is still strong with another man's cologne.

She shrugged and walked over to me to sit on my lap but soon shaun came in and knocked on the door. He stood in the doorway making kiss faces until we both noticed him.

Shaun: sup Trin let me borrow my man for a second and then you can go back to being in love.

Me: alright, i'll see you in the morning.

I got up off the bed and got my things before walking out the door.

Brittany POV

After coming from the doctor's office the doctor instructed me to go on a diet and take some pills he prescribed to me. The pill was thick and didn't look easy to drink down, but I would do anything to get rid of these stomach pains. Over these few weeks my headaches were getting worse and I was so stressed out over the cheer team. More stress even came from this game party everyone was talking about. Me and dalvin were sitting in the car outside of chipotle. I was sure I could find something healthy here.

Dalvin: you know, maybe you shouldn't lie to the doctor about being on bed rest. Its not safe to still be cheering.

Me: I know whats right for me, chill.

Dalvin: so you trying to hide this child from Shaun when its actually mine, and on top of that you wanna do cartwheels and backflips when your supposed to be resting? Give that damn baby a break.

Me: I'm not even that far along. since when did you care so much anyways? Its not like you want to take care of it anyways. I'm a single mother, let me handle it.

Dalvin: man,whatever. But I had something to tell you.

Me: what's up?

He hesitated to talk at first but once I saw him staring straight ahead, I knew he was nervous. I grabbed onto my purse and waited for him. Chipotle was already crowded with a long ass line so he needed to make it quick.

Dalvin: it's actually something I been meaning to tell you a week ago. Its bad news.

Me: boy just hurry up and tell me already. I'm ready to eat.

Dalvin: well, remember before we messed around and before you got pregnant? That was when I had broke up with Fantasy and we had that big fight and you told me to leave you alone and do what I gotta do? Well I did and-

Me: and what? You got some hoe pregnant?

Dalvin: listen to me, we talked and had fun at a bar and I took her to my place. Then eventually we had sex.

Me: i'm done trying to be in a relationship with you now Dalvin. So I don't care about you having bitches in your bed. Lets go i'm ready to eat.

Dalvin: Brittany, shut up and listen. After we had sex we laid there and started talking and she eventually told me she had chlamydia.

My mouth fell open and the pills in my hand bursted everywhere over the car. What the hell did he just tell me?! My hand went across his jaw so fast that you could hear a loud whack.

Me: WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN CHLAMYDIA? YOU MESSED AROUND WITH SOME HOE AND NOW YOU-

Dalvin: i'm sorry. I was meaning to tell you but i forgot and got caught up with you.

Me: THE FUCK YOU MEAN YOU FORGOT? YOU GAVE ME A STD AND YOU FORGOT?!

My blood was boiling so fast and I knew my light skin was probably bright red. Right now i felt scared, nasty, and ashamed of myself of even fucking around with him. I knew he was no good and this was the result of my sin. I couldn't have a STD, I was too pretty to carry around some nasty disease. Not only was it affecting me, but it could affect my child. I decided to reach my purse and pull out a pocket knife since this nigga didn't care about my feelings.

Dalvin: AYE GIRL, CALM DOWN.

I immediately started to rip every leather seat in his car since I couldn't bust his windows. My knife ripped every spot i could find while Dalvin gripped onto me, trying to take away the knife from me. I attempted to climb in his backseat but turns out his grip was a little too strong. He flipped me around where he straddled me a like a baby. I looked up into his eyes. The only reason I wasn't fucking him up was because I could go to jail and mess my life up. I held my pink glitter pocket knife under his throat and watched his eyes grow wide. Tears started to fall from mines. My life was over now that I had found this out.

Dalvin: Cut me, go ahead and do it. You still got the STD.

I elbowed him in his ribs and grabbed my purse and cheerleading bag. The car door opened halfway and I practically busted out the car. People started to stare and even some made a crowd but I didn't care. As I was walking, I felt the pills being thrown at me behind my back. Turning around to flick him off, I tripped on the curve and landed straight on my face. Some people started to help me up since I just laid there, but honestly, I couldn't feel no worser pain than finding out about this. If he had chlamydia, there was a good chance I had it, and if I had it then ..

That meant shaun hall had it too, my own boyfriend.

[A/N: excuse any errors, misspelling, or punctuation. As you know in my last side note before this chapter I told everyone about my sick family member. Everything is going alright and i'm holding on the best I can. Please continue to be patient with me on these chapters. But anyways, give me a comment on what you think about brittany and dalvin ! Or anything else.

Much love - Aniyah.