I turned around and the old man was whispering something to the man.

Old Man: "What's your name, young lady?"

Regina: "My name?"

Old Man: "I'd like to know the name of a person who has treated me with such kindness, wouldn't you?"

The old man flashed me a bright smile. Then he handed me a piece of paper that had been handed to him by the man by his side.

Old Man: "If you ever need any help, please allow me to return the favor."

Old Man: "All you need to do is contact me at this number."

There was a telephone number written on the paper, which I had accepted without thinking.

Regina: "Um..."

Before I could form a thought, the old man spoke again.

Old Man: "Your name, miss."

As I startled by the slightly forceful tone, I replied in a rush.

Regina: "My name is Regina Rosa."

______________________________________________________________

(So... what am I going to do with this?)

I was strolling aimlessly as I looked down at the paper I had just received.

(All I did was rub his back a little. What am I supposed to do with his phone number...)

(...Well, for now, in my pocket it goes...)

At that moment, I felt something strike me on the top of my head.

(Huh...?)

I looked up to see that the sky which was so bright just a moment ago, was now covered by the dark rain clouds. Raindrops were falling, the rain growing heavier and heavier, so I ran for cover under the awning of the closest shop. As fate would have it, the store I dashed into was a flower shop, full of a variety of fragrances. Suddenly overcome by all the beautiful flowers, I let out a whisper without thinking.

Regina: "Wow... they're so beautiful!"

And then the soft voice of a man reached my ears.

???: "Beautiful flowers for a beautiful young lady."

I gasp.

(Who...?)

I turn around to see someone holding out an umbrella to me.

???: "I'm sorry. That was a bit forward of me. Did I frighten you?"

The holder of the umbrella was a young man with a gentle smile.

(T-This man... I feel like I've seen him somewhere before. And those clothes...)

I tilted my head to the side as I eyed his somewhat fancy clothing. He smiled brightly.

???: "...Aren't you getting wet standing there?"

He gentle smile appeared on his lips as he held the umbrella out to me.

(This guy reminds me of Charle's Prince Edward...)

(But there is no way a prince would be wandering around a place like this...)

Regina: "That's okay... I'm fine under this awning."

Regina: "I think that you're the only one getting wet..."

Edward: "I'm alright."

Edward: "You know, if you listen hard enough, it almost seems like you can hear whispers from beautiful flowers like these."