"Three days. What could that mean?" I ask out loud.

"Maybe she's counting how long until the whole realm falls." I jerk my head to the side.

"Father." I nod.

"Did she say anything else?"

"No. But you think she might be trying to tell us how much time we have?" I ask.

"Yes. That's the reason she's like this. She's weak without most of her power, which came from her necklace. If you don't get her to wake up in three days time, the island will parish. But Luna will be to weak and die with the island. Since she mostly grew up here with you, this has become her home."

"So you're saying that if I can't get her to wake in three days, she'll die." I look at Luna, thinking that I might not hear her funny laugh. Her silk like voice. Her soft touch. Her gentle lips on mine.

"I know that this is hard to take in, but you're running out of time. Every minute that Luna is asleep, is another minute that Johnny could be finding out the spell to activate the two necklaces. And only you and Luna can stop him."

"Not Robbie, not Felix, not Devin, not Milah or your brothers or I, only you two."

"I understand." I look back at him as he disappeared. I look back at Luna, who slept.

"Don't worry love. I won't let you die." I caressed her cheek.

"Not while I'm alive." I place a kiss on her lips before standing up and walking out of the tent, lifting off the ground and flying to the tree house where Felix and Devin were in the library.

"She has three days." I slam my hands on the table. The boys look up at me.

"What?" Felix looked at me.

"Rumple came to me after you left."

"What did he say?" Felix asked.

"That Luna has three days. That's when the island falls. But since most of her power came from her necklace, she won't have enough power to cross realms. And that takes a lot of magic." I say. Felix and Devin exchange worried glances.

"You two should probably get to Storybrook. I'll stay here with Luna."

"No. I'm not leaving my sister behind. She's done to much for Lilly. And you've done to much for me." Felix says, telling me he was staying. We both look at Devin for an answer.

"Ever since Pan brought me here, I finally found a family. I found how lost I really was. I had heard stories of Pan and how cruel he was. But when I heard the music and found myself here, I found that Neverland was my home. And the boys were my brothers. And I have Pan to thank for that."

"So with all respect Pan, I think I'll stay here. It would be my honor to die among the Lost King and queen."

"You won't die. But know this, if anything happens, I'm sending both of you to Storybrook. The king saves his people before himself."

"Understood Pan." Devin and Felix say. Devin goes back to his book but Felix gets me out of the room. 

"What?" I snap. Felix closed the door and drags me into another room.

"Felix, what do you want?" I scoff.

"Your mother would be proud if she heard you say that." He says, only seriousness in his tone.

"The last time she saw me was,-"

"When you were back in the village but she also saw you both when the Dark One brang her to you and at your wedding. You need to stop thinking that people keep thinking of you as a villain."

"I've been known as a villain most of my life."

"Pan, you have everything that a villain doesn't have. You have a queen, a family of your own. Your happy ending.  Your family. An army at your feet. What more do you need?"

"For Luna to be safe. I can't and will not live my life knowing that Luna could be at risk." I look at the ground.

"I understand. I was like that when my dad died." I look at him.

"My dad died when I was young. He died protecting my mother because of her powers. That's when she decided to keep her powers hidden from Lilly and I. She was only 2 at the time."

"How do you know all of this? I thought you first found out because of Lilly."

"I payed a visit to Malcolm soon after Luna told me about my powers."

"And he told you."

"For the right price, yes."

"What was the price?" I ask.

"To not kill Robbie."

"Of course Malcolm would do that." I chuckled. It stayed quiet and I worry for Luna, hoping she's ok. I cast a protection spell on the tent but still worried for her.

"Pan, when Flurry was dying, you gave her some of your powers."

"Your point?"

"Maybe I could.....give-."

"No. Felix your powers are different from Luna and I's. I don't know why, or how, but you can't give some of your powers to Luna."

"But-."

"I know she's your sister and would do anything to save her. I would do the same for Gideon, Bae our Fiona, but if you do so, you need to pay the price. Believe me when I say that you won't want to pay the price."

"I fear I must tell you that the only place you'll be reunited, is death."