A Pleasant Surprise

(A/N: Ok! Time for a SMUTTY good chapter! Am I right? Since the last one was sad, here goes nothing! Enjoy!)

Levi's P.O.V.
  I got done with everything by ten o'clock. With a sigh, I lit up a cigarette. It was a chilly night out. I looked up at the sky, it was a starry night. I smirked thinking back to a memory with Eren.

~Two Years Ago~
  "Levi, where are we going?" At the time, we had a red Ford pickup truck. I didn't tell him where we were going for our two year anniversary. It was his favorite place he told me when he grew up. I took another way from what he told me so he wouldn't remember or recognize the place when we were close.
   "It's a surprise," I smiled looking at him. I had a shit eating grin on my face. He rolled his beautiful green eyes with a smile.
   "Alright, whatever you say," he laughed looking out the window. The night was fairly chilly. The sky was starry, perfect for this moment.
We were going to a place called, 'The Waterfalls'. It was a place where Eren went to when his parents were fighting he had told me. We went there once when we started dating but this time...it was special.
  I pulled up to a spot where he wasn't going to recognize it right away. "Umm...are we lost Levi?" He looked at me with a confused expression. That was cute, I mean he's always cute but that look was exceptional.
   I didn't say a word as I got out of the car. Eren turned his head around to try to follow me with his eyes. Of course he didn't see me once I got to the trunk area of the car. I walked up to his door and opened it. "Close your eyes," I smiled.
   "Ok," he was so dumfounded by what was happening. See, I had set up before to have a little picnic set up. The basket was there and so was a blanket for us to lay on about fifteen feet from the edge of the waterfall.
  I unbuckled his seat belt and grabbed his hand. "You'll love this," it took about five minutes to get there by foot.
  "You can open your eyes," I looked up to him. From this angle, he looked like a male version of Aphrodite. How his skin shined off from the rays of the moonlight. His hair lightly moving, caused by the wind from the waterfall and from the air.
   "L-Levi..you..." I stood on my tippy toes and kissed his cheek.
   "I love you Eren," I truly did. He was my life, better then anyone I dated before him. My one and only, my other half. This ring on my finger proved it.
   Eren looked around. We were standing on the blanket with the basket besides us. I let go of his hand and  decided to lay down. I smiled at him. I patted to the spot next to me. "Come here,"
   Eren followed and kissed me. He decided to top me this time. He rolled me onto my back. Pulling back he said, "Let's make this night special," he looked down at me with true love but also seductive gaze.
  "It's already special because you're here," I smiled. He helped me take off my shirt as his other hand was down my pants.
   "A-aah!" He played with my hardened member. I was surprised he wanted to do this outside on such a chilly night. I wasn't planning on this but it was a pleasant surprise on my end.
   I reached up to the hem of his really tight jeans. I teasingly massaged his dick through his pants. This caused him to stop playing with my cock and moan. "L-Levi,"
"Shhhhh, continue," I smiled. My tan Aphrodite, reached down again. 'FUCK! TAKE ME NOW EREN!' I thought to myself as he teased me. I teased him back though. After about two minutes of doing this, Eren stood up and took off his pants. Boy, was his cock wet and erected. It made me more horny because it was all because of me. I did that to him.
  I took off my pants too, and we discarded them off to the side, as I did with my shirt. The air was cold, contrasting to our body heat. Eren got on top of me once again. He kissed my neck and bit down hard. "Yes, E-Eren!" I gripped onto his back, nails digging into his skin. Our cocks touching against one another, as they were dripping with precum. He straddled me and stopped kissing my neck. "For once, I'll make you beg for me Levi, your my bitch now, lick," he put his hand in front of my mouth.
   I looked at it then sucked on his index and middle finger to be well lubricated. "Yes daddy," he smirked. 'Where was this side to him? I never seen it before.' I thought to myself, as it turned me on even more.
   He took his fingers out of my mouth. Eren had so much confidence radiating from him, it was sexy. My husband with his other hand gripped my hair. With his other hand, that I sucked on, he entered into me.
  "Fuck!" It felt good, hurt a bit. I closed my eyes arching my back a little. He pumped in and out. His hand that was gripping my hair went to my neck, he started to choke me. Not hard too hard to kill me but the usual for sex. 'God, this was so good, abuse me Eren.'
  Eren let go of my neck and stopped fingering me. He decided to fuck me while facing him. That was a first for me.
  He shoved his dick inside me, gripping my sides. "Harder Eren," I said in between breathes as he fucked me. Eren had this sadistic, sexy smile as he grabbed my hair with one hand and the other choked me.
He left enough air for me to breathe but degraded me. "God, you're such a slut for me you bitch," he thrusted into me harder with a moan. "Levi," his hot skin hit against mine, making a fapping sound. Eren thrusted right into my prostate hard.
  Letting go of my neck, he put both hands, pulling my hair. "Fuck!" I gripped onto to him, climaxing and cumming. He didn't come though, he was about to, I could tell.
  "Make me yours my good boy," in between breathes, I looked at him. This made him go faster, but he bent down and bit my neck. Eren left s hickey there and it stayed for a whole week afterwards. Soon after, he came inside me. It was a nice feeling, having his cum inside me. Pulling out, he laid down next to me, on his side looking at me with a gentle smile
  "Thanks for taking me here," he smiled. I turned to my side and brought his hot body close to mine. I kissed the top of his head. "I love you Eren,". The night was starry as the cold wind hit our bodies and hearing the water rush down below us. It was perfect.