Plus, sleeping Harry was always a nice change because he wouldn't ruin it by opening his mouth and saying something annoying.

He let out a soft moan as he shifted onto his back and slowly opened his eyes, groggily looking around until he realized he was in my room, before he shifted his eyes to look at me and a sleepy grin crossed his face.

"Good morning." He smiled, his deep voice thick with sleep. "This is different. You're still here."

He yawned, stretching a little as I looked up at him, a small smile crossing my lips.

"So are you."

"I promised you I would be." He said softly as he tucked my hair behind my ear. "How'd you sleep?"

"Amazing." I yawned. "I feel like I slept for days. I'm still tired though."

"You probably needed it."

I just nodded, a comfortable silence falling over us as I closed my eyes and just laid against him, our legs still entangled as neither of us appeared interested in moving.

"It's kinda weird that nobody's here." Harry chuckled. "I don't have to sneak back to my room before anyone wakes up."

"I could stay like this all day." I sighed.

Harry didn't say anything, just leaned down and pressed a kiss to my hair, as the two of us laid there for the next little while. As usual, he just seemed to know that I didn't want to have some big discussion about Zayn or explain to him how I felt, he knew me well enough to leave it alone and let me sort it through in my own way.

My phone buzzed on the nightstand next to Harry, and I felt his entire body tense as he reached over and picked it up. I could tell he was hesitant to tell me who it was, and he just hit the ignore button and put it back down.

"Was it him?" I asked, and he just looked down at me sympathetically.

I sighed as I threw myself back down onto my pillow, unsure of how to feel about the fact that Zayn was calling me. On one hand, I suppose it showed that he did care he'd upset me because he could have just taken off and never talked to me again once he got his money. On the other hand, how could he pretend he cared after selling me out to make some cash, like I was anything more than a stupid story and a quick buck to him. It enraged me, and I hated myself for the part of me that wanted to know what he had to say.

"The guy's a fucking prick, Teej." Harry said, his anger obvious. "He's not worth another second of your time."

"I'm well aware of how you feel about him, Harry. Please spare me the 'I told you so' for at least a few days." I sighed as I sat up.

Guilt crossed his face as he sat up next to me, looking over at me apologetically.

"I wasn't gonna say that." He sighed. "I don't wanna be right...not when it makes you feel like this."

I just closed my eyes and swallowed hard as my phone rang again in my night stand, Harry picking it up and handing it to me when he saw it was Louis.

"Hey Lou." I sighed as I answered. "What's up?"

"Hi, little sister." He said softly, and I hated the pity in his voice. "How you feeling?"

"I'm fine, please stop talking to me like I'm a five year old who just wiped out on her bike." I said, looking over at Harry who smiled softly.

"Sorry, I just hate it when you're upset." He sighed. "Anyways, I'm just calling to see what time you guys wanna leave? I'm ready whenever you are."