Part 2

The next day. Lucy and Happy wake up.

Lucy: Hmmmnnn...

Lucy gets off the bed and goes to the toilet. Happy wakes up too.

Happy: Good morning Lucy...

Lucy: Morning Happy...

Lucy brushes her teeth and then dresses in her usual blue clothes. She is still bothered about what happened yesterday. Thinking how will she tell Natsu her news.

Lucy: Ahhhh.... I should go to the guild. Natsu's probably waiting there.

Happy: Aye!

The two got to the exit door of the apartment.

Lucy: Hmmm? The doors can't open.

Lucy pushes the hardest she can until the doors finally open. Behind the doors Natsu falls down. He was sitting in front of the door.

Lucy: Natsu! What are you doing here!?

Natsu: M-Morning....

Lucy: D-Don't tell me you were here the whole night!?

Natsu: N-No I wasn't! I just came here and fell asleep. Since you two took your time.

Lucy can see that Natsu is tired. She knew that he was here sleeping in the dark and cold. She blushes a little, knowing the dragon slayer cares for her deeply. On the other hand she also felt worried for him. He was sleeping all alone in the dark. Something could have happened to him.

Lucy: Never do that again! IDIOT!

Natsu: Whaa!! I wasn't sleeping here! Right Happy!

Happy: Aye!

Lucy: Ahhh. Whatever! Let's go to the guild!

The three walk to the guild. Lucy's head was full of thought. TELL NATSU NOW! TELL NATSU NOW!! IT'S A PERFECT CHANCE!

Lucy: Hmmm N-Natsu... I have something to say....

Natsu: Hmmm? What is it Lucy?

Lucy: I-Im...

Happy: She must be hungry! Natsu!

Lucy: Wha!?

Natsu: Ah! Really? Why didn't you say so Lucy! Let's get something to eat! Im starving as well!

Lucy: N-No! W-Wait!

The dragon slayer takes Lucy's hand and starts running. Lucy missed her chance to tell Natsu her news. The three went to the restaurant and then they headed for the guild.

While the three were at the restaurant. At the guild, the current master of the Fairy tail, Makarov was sitting with Porlyusica. His old friend and teammate.

Porlyusica: So Makarov... are you going to tell the children about your condition?

Makarov: .....

Porlyusica: You old fool! You know they all hold you dear in their hearts. You should tell them. The sooner the better!

Makarov: I don't want to burden or sadden the young ones..... they will know eventually...

Porlyusica: You only have today left.....

Makarov: I know...

Porlyusica: Your illness is a serious one. Even I cannot cure it..... You should enjoy today to the fullest. It is your last day, after all.

Porlyusica leaves the Fairy tail guild. Makarov is left, sitting at the bar of his guild. He has a saddened expression on his face...

Makarov: The last day.... huh....

As Makarov sits there, the rest of the guild is it's usual self. Fights are breaking up and people are drinking. Gray is sitting with Juvia. He has his hand behind her head, sitting on the chairs. The two of them are dating. BUT it's not only the two of them, it's also Elfman and Evergreen, Gajeel and Levi and lastly Erza who is sitting alone. However, Erza has a hand on her stomack. She is pregnant. Her stomack was really big now. It can be seen that she is pregnant.
Natsu, Happy and Lucy enter the guild.

Natsu: Yo! Everyone!

Gray: Natsu! Where have you been!

Natsu: Eating.

Gray: heh not like I care! Im an adult now! While you still behave like a 10 year old.

Juvia: Ahhhh!! Gray-sama!!! You are so mature!

Natsu: W-What did you say you ice brain!

Gray: You heard me no! Ah wait you must be deaf!

Natsu: Whaaatt!!!!

The two start fighting.

Lucy: Yeah, yeah. The both of them are mature alright.

Lucy sights, as Juvia is cheering Gray-sama on. GRAY-SAMA! JUVIA IS CHEERING FOR YOU!

While the two are fighting, and the rest of the guild going at their normal pace, Makarov stands up on the table and turns into a giant. A dark giant.

Makarov: SHUT UP EVERYONE!!!!

Everyone at the guild stops fighting instantly. The giant goes back to his small form.

Makarov: Khm! Now that everyone is listening! I have an announcement to make!

Elfman: An announcement? What is it?

Makarov: Mirajane! Explain.

Mirajane: We're gonna be holding a "Love chase race"!

Everyone: LOVE CHASE RACE! WHAT IS THAT!!

Mirajane: My, my.

Makarov: The rules are simple. There will be four couples that will be competing in this tournament! These couples will have to reach the goal before time runs out! You have the whole day to reach the goal!

Gray: That's it? hah peace of cake! But wait.. why are we even doing this?

Makarov: However, it won't be that easy. The rest of the guild members will participate too. They will be given the job to target the couples and hit them with the arrows of love. Once you or your partner is hit, the both of you are out!

Natsu: Alright!

Gray: Why are we doing this again....

Natsu: What! Gray! You scared! Don't chicken out now!

Gray: Hah! as if! bird brain!

Mirajane: Now let me announce the four lovely couples participating!

Everyone looks in suspense. Although they already roughly know who they will be.

Mirajane: GRAY AND JUVIA!!!

Gray: YES! Let's do this Juvia!

Juvia: YES! Gray-sama!

Mirajane: ELFMAN AND EVERGREEN!

Elfman/Evergreen: Hm! Already won!

Evergreen: Ha! Don't copy me!

Elfman: Wha! Y-You're copying me!

The two blush.

Miajane: NEXT WE HAVE LEVI AND GAJEEL!

Gajeel: hehe

Levi blushes.

Mirajane: FINALLY WE HAVE NATSU AND LUCY!!

Natsu: Alright!!!! We'll win this Lucy!!

Lucy: Y-Yeah....

Mirajane: Now everyone get ready! I'll use my magic!

Mirajane uses her magic on everyone apart from the 4 couples. Everyone now has a bow an an arrow. At the end of the arrow there are red hearts. They are also wearing angelic wings on the back.

Wendy: T-This is so embarrassing!

Charles: You look fine Wendy.

Happy: Charles! Why don't you hit me with your arrow of love!

Charles blushes.

Charles: Hmn! W-Why should I!

Happy: S-So mean!

Mirajane: NOW EVRYONE! GET READY!

Romeo: haha my goal is Natsu-niisan and Lucy-neesan!

Jet/Droy: We'll take care of Gajeel!!!

The two look at Gajeel with an evil glare.

Lisanna: I'll go after my brother and Evergreen!

Mirajane: SET!, GO!!

Everyone at the guild rushes out. The 4 couples are running with everything they got to escape the crowd of the guild members chasing them with evil looks.
Mirajane, Makarov and Erza stayed at the guild.

Erza: Master.... is that the right decision...???

Makarov: haha these kids never learn! I just want to teach them one last lesson! haha

Mirajane and Erza look at the master with saddened faces.