"Whats wrong with you boy?" Anse ashed. Cap looked up at him and smirked. "You tol' me to take my stuff and go." Cap chuckled. "So I got my stuff and I'm gone, I'll see you monday at work, come on Cotton Top" Cap said walking out the house,Cotton and Clint following after.

Levicy sighed and started to gather all the items Cap left behind. "What are you doing?" Anse exhaled exhausted from shouting. "Putting his things away, back into his trunk so he can pick them up later." Levicy said casting Anse a disapproving glance.

Chyna hid her face in Cap's hair, trying to hide her scarlet face while Clint laughed loudly.

A small figure in a brown proper dress wandered down the streets of pikeville. Her black curls bouncing under ther cream colored hat. She canned the buildings until her eyes landed on the sheriff's building.

"Excuse me...um..." She called softly with a confident but polite smile.  scrambled to his feet at the sight of the pretty woman with deep dark eyes and full rosey lips. "Y-eah, what can I do for you miss?" Cline said composing himself, the woman smiled softly and tried not to laugh. "The sheriff is out but, I will help if I can." Cline added walking to her.

The woman looked him straight in the eyes. "My names Chastain, Chastain McCoy....I'm looking for my sister." The woman said. Cline smiled "well my dear, I'm kin to Randall McCoy, but I-I must say, that is withh all do respect. I have never heard of a Chastain McCoy and you - you look-"

Chastain raised her hand and nodded "negro? Colored? Yes, sir. I'm the daughter of Asa Harmon McCoy. I'm not looking for any trouble, with all the hellfire going on down here, I just thought it was time to come and find my sister. Get her away from this fight." Said Chastain.

Cline looked utterly stunned as his mouth hung open slightly. "N-nancy's married a Hatfield, I'm not sure she'd leave here." Cline stammered. Chastain gave a long catlike smile "Mr.Cline, you look to be a bright man. I'm not here for Nancy, I'm here for my baby sister. Where is Chyna?" Chastain asked her voice lending a dangerous undertone as she closed the sace between herself and Cline.

"You can tell me, or I can find out on my own." She whispered in a hiss.

"Now you can wait for us here if you like, or you can come with us into town." Cap said as he, Chyna and Clint stood in their near complete Cabin, almost fully furnished. "No, I need to get back to Iris an, make sure the chil'ren is ok." Clint said. Cap nodded and held out his hand "alright, thanks for today." Cap said Clint smiled and took Cap's hand pulling Cap into a short hug and giving his back a pat.

"Anytime, we takes care of our own out here." Clint said backing away. Chyna slipped in and gave Clint a hug, "you be careful headin back" she said. "Thanks, but you all got it worse off than me, goin into town in the light of day." Clint said. "If this guy that Chyna talked too is for real, we need to go." Cap said. Clint nodded and excused himself.

"You ready?" Cap asked. Chyna suddenly feeling very bashful about his earlier actions. Chyna giggled and him "wooow!" Cotton's voice could be heard from the spare room across from what was Cap and Chyna's room. "Guess he finally found it." Cap chuckled leading Chyna back to the room.

It wasnt all too fancy, two log beds a wash basin for ones hands and face in one corner of the room and a short but long dresser drawer between the beds. There was a rug on the floor that looked like bear skin and lots of lanterns for after dark. "Cotton flopped down on the bed near the small window.

"Got the rug idea from a book I read about indians an, another I read 'bout norse norse men. Keeps the room warmer" Cap said with pride. Chyna giggled "you sure like readin'" she said. "Nothing else in the world like it." said Cap with a content smile.