"Work done" ask riya and doctor smirked ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After 2 months
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mujhe chor do please mat bandho mujhe dard hota hai" said  a girl in crying tone and joint her hands in front of a lady ..

"Chal hatt pagal" said woman and push her ..

"Pagal kishko bola tu pagal" retorted girl in angry tone and hot woman from vase ..

"Aaahhh bchao ishe phir se daura pada" shout woman and a two man and a woman come towards her room no no a small store room ..

"Uffff , i m seriously hell irritated from this drama chachu, Why the hell aren't u sending Anika in mental Asylm" shout first man who is none other than her real brother and After listening his voice the girl become quiet and stare him from her painfull eyes ... Something broke inside her i think her little hope ...

"Kabhi Suna tha ki zindagi rulati hai par ittna rulati hai ye aaj pta chla"  murmured  mad girl and pull her hairs and start crying suddenly ...

"Now tie her riya " shout second man who is none other than Vikram ..

"Stop coming in this room chachi ,See she harmed you again" said first man with concern and hold woman for support ...

*********

"Bhookh lagi hai koi kuch dedo" said Anika in crying tone and low voice , she tried to went near to door and knock but her hand and legs are tied from chain ..  She look around and as usual moon light enter in her room from small maintanence but Not a single smile appeared on her face like she used to smile till yesterday bcoz her last hope shattered today seeing her own brother is sending her Asylm ..

"Sab gande h sab pagal hai mai nhi hoon pagal doosare hai mai toh good girl hoon na mai kisi ko hurt bhi nhi krti phir sab mjhe aise kyu bolte hai mai good girl hoon papa" she said and cried hugging her knees near her chest
"Inn Andhero se toh ab dosti ho gai hai aaj kal toh ujaalo se dar lagta hai" she said and smiled on herself .. she laugh loudly seeing her dusted skin and rough hairs and closed her eyes tightly wishing for a dream which give her lil peace ...

Dream...
"janjeero mei unhe hi baandhate hai jinme udane ki himmat hoti hai jazaba hota hai " said a man and caresses Anika face ...

"Toh phir kya wo humesa bandhe rehte hai" ask Anika cutely with tears in her eyes and wounded heart ..

"Faristo ke baare mei suna hi hoga wo aate hai sabke liye aate hai unke liye bhi" said man and smiled ..

"Mera farista kab aayega" she ask innocently and cried her heart out , The pain she is bearing is more than imagination they convert this innocent soul in Animal who is fearing from everyone and attacking for her life ...

"Umeed rakh Aniee , Ye ek aisi cheez hai jo hume majboot rakhti hai" said man and plant kiss on her forehead ..

"Jab apno ne toddhh diya toh fariste kya kr lenge" she ask in cracky voice