Lows 1

One of the worst things about being half dead. is that it's like your walking around ,but no one notices you. You could say what you want ,but not be heard. 

I remember one time like that. 

'Loud noises. 
The boys were playing video games. Katie was over too. She has a bit of a crush on my brother. So when she came over she went straight to the living room. And then she curled up beside MY BROTHER Matao. He looked like he liked it. So I went up to my room. But someone had to follow me.  

"What are you doing up here?" He looked at me with a questioned face. 

"Well your brother took your friend for the night it seems so I thought we could watch a movie or something?" He looked around my room.

"Sure, why not." I turned on my tv. 

I picked the movie a scray one of course. He just sat beside me and we watched it together. 
It was the first time that I actually hung out with him. Of course I would hang out with him more too. Its not like Katie was ever going to stop coming over.' 

It was a long memory. I missed some of what Max had said. But I definaitly didn't miss him say he likes me. And I like him too. So what do I do. 

For a little while I slept with dreams. Of me and Max. 

I was woken though. I was conious again. more than concious. But something was wrong. I couldn't speak. My lungs hurt. and My throut too. I needed Max. He was sitting in a chair. But he didn't know I was awake. My breathing began to collapse on it self. It was becoming harder to breath. and I couldn't say the words I wanted to. So I picked up the glass on the side of my table and I poured out the water. I couldn't drink it. and Max was wearing headphones. I couldn't breath anymore suddenly everything just went black. And then I could hear music. It was beautiful.

And calming. My breath started to gain balance. 

I only wanted to be with him now. But I was stuck to this machine. I only started to open my eyes again before I heard the beeping beside me.
|beep beep beep|

I didn't want to be stuck to this thing anymore. It was a life counter. 

"M-max" I looked around the room. 
He told me something very Important and I needed to tell him it back. 
Then I saw it my life fading. I could just give up now. 
He was with another girl. He was with Katie. My best friend. Maybe they were just talking. Maybe I should sleep again. 

But when I opened my eyes again this time they were kissing. I should just let him go. After they left the room I got up to go find my mom. Dragging the metal pole with the life bag atached to it wasn't Ideal ,but I just wanted to go home. and sleep in my own bed. There she was sitting at a table alone. Dad was probably at work. 
"Mom, I want to go home." She turned around. And hugged me so tight I almost fell. I missed her. 
"We will, why don't you go to your room and I will sign you out and I will come back for you" I nodded and started to walk back to the white room. 

There was clothes on the side of my bed. I went to the door and locked it. It was jeans and a white tee. Just how I like it. After I was done my mom knocked on the door. 

"You ready to go?"

"Yeah." I opened the door and walked to the car with my mom. it wasn't as amazing as you would think. 
"What happened to Matao?" I looked at my mom she was looking straight with both hands on the steering wheel. 
"He is at home, He feels so bad about what happened."  

"Why?!" I looked at her she was still looking at the road though. 

"He felt like it was his fault. Because he was the one that urged you to come out and play that night." 

"it's not his fault"I looked out the window. 

"You look so pale now. You need to eat. we can stop if you want." She seemed worried now. and she was right I was hungry. 
"I will eat when we get home"

"You have been asleep for a month. drifting in and out of sleep too" 

"its okay" I started to drift to sleep again. I just looked through the window and drifted off. more dreams of me and Max. I miss him. 

Then I was woken. again. Someone was holding me in their arms and taking me out of the car. I started to open my eyes. It was Max. 

"Put me down!" I just said. it was in a mono tone. flat tone. 

I struggled to get out of his grasp and then my feet touched the ground. 

"What are you doing here. Shouldn't you be with your girlfriend Katie?"He looked at me in surprise now. 
"How did you know about that?" He looked at me with curiosity. 

"Well kissing isn't friendly it's a gesture of love." I started to walk into the house. 

"I didn't know okay. I thought you were going to die. I had to move on before you died" Now he was just being ridicoulos.
"Just go away" 

I closed my front door. My mom had a salad out for me. 
After I was finished it. Matao came to the kitchen to talk to me.
"I'm sorry about everything, and about Max" He looked at me with pity. 
I just nodded and gave him a hug. 

After that...I went to my room. My stuff was all in boxes. Max probably did this. School was finished and it would all be okay. I had been accepted to a local college and I was sharing a dorm room. I still had the rest of the summer though. I looked out the window. The pool was just cleaned. And I kinda wanted to go for a swim. But I wasn't sure my body could take the water yet. So I just took one of the books I was reading and walked out the front door. Max lives one house down from us. He was always fun to hang out with. but I guess we weren't going to hang out anymore. I walked along the path a bit. Almost passing His house. Before a car stopped. 

"Hey road kill" Well they have a new name for me. 

"What do you want?" The varsity boys were always dramatic when it came to me. 

"You just looked lonely do you want a ride?" I kept walking. Then the car moved into Max's drive-way almost hitting me. 
"oh, sorry. I almost hit you. Better be carefull Road kill. Now GET IN" I looked for a way to get away. But it was no use. 

"Hey, guys whatcha up to huh?" It was Max. 

"Shit. Sorry Max didn't know she was your girl." They drove away. 

"I broke up with Katie" That's not what I wanted to hear. Everything started to swirl. It was like alice and wonder land. 

Then I threw up. I wasn't sick it's just all the in take of medicine and then I just ate. I didn't even know what to say I felt so mixed inside like a blender. I guess we were playing the bad smoothie game because that smoothie don't look to good....