Chapter 13-I LOVE IT!

I sat on the bed and looked at the passport in front of me. "I have to. I don't belong here." I say grabbing boxes. I began packing my bags and saw a bottle of vodka. I looked at a water bottle and poured the vodka into the bottle. I drank it and saw the bottle was empty and began drinking the other bottles

*2 hours later*

I finally finished my 9th bottle of vodka. I think.Then the door open abruptly. "PAYTON ARE YOU DRUNK!!!" I saw a red face Carter scream.

More than you can imagine

"Nooooooo" I say shaking my head rapidly. "You are one hot guy, mr.Carter Reynoldsssss" I say slurring my words. He takes the bottle and I grab my a nearby vodka bottle and throw it at his head but since I was drunk I missed, badly. I heard the door open and saw Taylor. He was off crutches. "WHY DID YOU DRINK 9 BOTTLES OF THIS!!" He screamed angrily. "I LOVE IT!!" I say throwing my hands up in the air and smiling. I grabbed my boxes of stuff and passport and walked out. I ran into everything in sight.

I need my Cameron Dallas

No you don't he bullied you

He isn't like that no more

Haha you funny he threatened you

He was just upset.

"NO!!" I shout dropping the boxes. I fall to the ground and cover my ears. "I CAN'T TAKE IT NO MORE!!" I say breaking down in tears. I run to my car and drive to the hospital. I see Cameron's mom. "Mrs.Dallassss" I say cheering. Then I see Cameron's dad pacing. "MR.DALLAS!! HEY WHATS UP BUDDY!!!" I say waving. I walk over to him kissing his cheek. "Hey baby" I say hugging him tightly. Cameron's dad looks just like Cameron. I stand there staring at him with a smile plastered on my face and my eyes were coming out of my head. I then began rocking back and forth on my feet. I soon saw Amy and Carter walk out of a hall with a baby carrier. With a faint cry Carter takes the little baby out of the seat and holds him in his arms.

Carter walked right past me and put the baby on his shoulder belly down and began patting the baby's butt. The baby looked straight up like Carter. I saw a bottle of alcohol nearby and I take a couple of large sips from it. "Thought she was my friend. Now she turned into a straight up drunk" I heard a girl say walking past me. I see Cameron being wheeled out of the room in a wheelchair. He looked upset. "Oh sweetie what were you thinking? why would you do such a thing! Over a girl?!" his mom says hugging Cameron. "Yeah a stupid girl who means nothing to me anymore" he says looking down. I reveal myself and he looks shocked. "Pay-" he begins to say but I push him back and his wheelchair rolled back. "I CAME HERE BECAUSE I NEEDED YOU!! I WOULD BE ON A FIRST CLASS PLANE HEADING BACK TO FLORIDA BY NOW! BUT SINCE I MEAN NOTHING TO YOU. I GIVE UP. GOODBYE CAMERON DALLAS!" I say before storming out of the hospital. "PAYTON!! WAIT UP. I'M SORRY!!" Cameron screams. I trip over my shoe lace and hear a wheelchair stop beside me. I slowly look up and Cameron is staring at me. "Umm, hellooo" I say breathing. "Have you been drinking?" he says looking forward. I nod and run to the car. Without thinking twice I back up and drive to the airport. I slam on brakes and dial Nash's number. "HEY BABE!" I hear his voice say softly. "I love you but I am done with college this semester. I will see you next month. I am staying with my parents in Florida". The line went silent. "A lot can happen in a month Pay. Promise me you won't date anyone else" his voice says cracking. "Na- Nash I can't pro- promise th-that" I say bursting into small tears. "Goodbye Nash". His voice echoes through the voice. "Goodbye isn't good. You are done with college, aren't you?". "I don't know yet Nash. For now it is goodbye. I love you." with a click I hang up. I stare at my phone. I start driving to the airport.

*2 hours later*

I have my suitcases rolling along the ground. My phone had been going off but I puffy it in silent. I aboard the plane and we take off. I look at my phone and see the miss calls.

Nashtyyyy(27)

Carterrr bae(175)

Shawn(4)

Amy(34)

Cam(1)

Taylor(31)

I then listened to my voicemails. all of them from Carter and Cameron.

Carter: Hey Payton.it's me. I know we fought but I couldn't believe it came to this. I miss you. I know I wasn't there for you but I haven't stopped caring for you. I love you best fran. I miss kicking your butt on the Xbox. Call me if you get this. I am waiting for your call.

after the rest of the voicemails one from Cameron caught my attention

Cameron: you and your boyfriend are so dead when I find you!

I gasp causing to catch the attention of a couple people. I look at my phone and see a text from Nash

From:Nashtyyyy

BABE! WHEN YOU LAND GET INTO A CAB AND GO STRAIGHT TO YOUR PARENTS

I stare at my phone for a couple more minutes then another text comes through.

From:Nashtyyyy

Discard that message it ment nothing. I just wanted to make you feel alarmed.

I stared more.

Nash never says MAKE. only Cameron does.

I sit with my phone in my lap and wait till the plane landed. The plane finally landed and I got my stuff and rushed to a cab. I get to my door step and quickly knock. I bang on the door. My dad soon answers. "Pa-". "DADDY!" I scream and hug him. My mom soon grabs my suitcases and I see my brother and his wife. I hug him and his wife frowns. She sneered at me and I went off. "Okay listen here my brother is to good for you! You don't deserve him. he is so nice and you are so a spoiled. BRAT! I don't even want you in our family. you ruined it actually. I didn't even want to go to the college I went to but I left because I didn't want my nice brother to be with a heartless girl like YOU!!" I scream and run upstairs to my room and slammed my door. I began pacing back and forth. I decided it was time to call Carter.

Calling Carter

"Ca- Carter? We need to talk. about Us"