Chapter 6- Catching Feelings

I walked into the auditorium and there was dancers stretching and practicing. "Call number one for Ms. Jackie Gallardo" A chinese girl who was slender stood up. She had a pretty bun on her head. I started stretching then heard a door slam open. I saw the door from the other side of the auditorium open and a tall shawdow appear.

"Oh mah gah is Cameron Dallas" a girl said flipping her hair. I groaned and did a straddle and made sure he didn't see me. "Ms.Gallardo there was a mistake, Payton Elisar was going first according to Mr.Dallas". I grab my CD and crawled to the lady and Cameron didn't see me. I quickly ran ran behind the curtain. The music started up and I did a back handspring and slid into my beginning position which was laying flat.

    I thought of how Cameron said to feel the music which I was. I ran and did a front walk over which led into a turn. The music ended and I nailed it. I realized Cameron left. I don't know why but I felt said. I went to the score table. "You are in hands down" the lady say as I took my disc. I hugged her and went out and it was really hot. "Babe she is just a friend!" I heard someone scream. I then saw Cameron and Melanie Phillips fighting. She pushed him and he pulled at the ends of his hair. He glanced at me and my eyes started watering. I rolled my eyes and walked towards the campus store. I saw the cutest bikini. It was mint green and had diamond studs, a zipper in the middle and the bottoms had zippers on the side that held them together. I paid for them, a towel, then headed to the water hole.

    The water hole is pretty much a quarry filled with water. Most parties are held there. I change into the bikini and joined the others who were dancing and blaring music. I see Amy with Hayes and they are holding drinks. "Uh oh cougar alert" I joke to Amy. She throws a ice cube at me. I see Carter dancing with some guys. I run to him and he looks shocked. "Hey!" I say hugging him. I realized he wasn't hugging back. I look at him and he is looking at me. "Get off please" I look down and turn away. I see Shawn coming down the rocks with some guy. "AYE MATT!" Carter yelled. He waved. The guy looked at me, then pulled off his glasses. He started walking towards me. He leaned against the rock beside me. "Got a name baby girl?" he said smiling. "Ye- yeah. Payton Elisar" I say extending my hand so he could shake it but he kissed it. HE KISSED IT! I blushed and then Shawn hugged me. and gave a peck on the cheek. "Can I talk to you in private?" Shawn said taking off his shirt. I nod and giggle. "FOLLOW ME" he screamed before jumping over the ledge and falling into the water.

    I jumped and followed him into a cave. He grabbbed my hands and spun me around. "Get your hands off me" I say thinking of Taylor. I start hyperventilating as the memory flooded back. I breathed heavy. I closed my eyes, and realized I fell asleep on Shawn. he was playing with my hair. "I um, thought you, uh. I should be going.Yeah I'm going to go now. Nice to meet you will you mind going to the homecoming dance with me?" he said the last part quick. "Of course" I say nodding. "CANNONBALL !" somebody yelled before jumping in the water the quarry was filled with people. Shawn and I swam out of the cave and joined the others.

"Ow" I whispered grabbing my leg.

Just keep swimming Payton probably just hit it on a rock!

I see Amy eyes open wider and look at me. the was blood all around me I scream and everyone looked at me. Something grabbed my foot and pulled me under. I grabbed on a random guy's leg and he pulled me up. My foot was fine I saw a tiny scratch on my thigh that was bleeding. Suddenly a body floated up. Everyone screamed and ran up the quarry. I see the body sit up and laugh. then see 10 other guys laughing and clapping each other hands.I hid behind a tall rigid rock. And get closer. "Dude did you see how that Paylon girl reacted?"

Payton, My name is Payton!

I yell in my mind. I get closer and see Cameron running fingers through his hair. I yawn and stand up. "The name is Payton! not Paylon " I say resting my hand on my hip. I walk down the side of the quarry till I get to the end where they were standing. "Payton!" Cameron hugged me and I hugged him back. I looked at the others and stick out my tounge. "I didnt know I scratched you I am sorry" he said looking at the cut on my leg. I shrug. The water looked green. "So payton, got a date for homecoming yet?" One of the guys say smiling.

Yeah, and it definitely is not you

"Yes." I say thinking of Shawn. I see Cameron turn a light shade of pink. "He is kind,cute, handsome, charming, athletic, can sing, and" I pause and look at Cameron. "Is MY man" I say turning around and flipping my hair. Then walking away. I felt good. I see Amy talking to Carter. I look at her and she could tell I was hurt. "She is in good hands Carter. Payton has Cameron protecting her" she whispered when I walked by.  For the first time ever I saw Carter cry. I cover my mouth so I don't say 'I need you back' I kept walking through the dorm halls. "Payton" Amy screeched. I opened the door to my room

**********
I want 10 votes for the next chapter to be posted. Homecoming shopping is in the next chapter!!(: can gets jumped by some people vote to find out