Chapter 8-Dates and Ditching.

I changed into my dressed did my make up and curled the ends of my hair. Amy came out and waved by cause her date was here. I wave and wait for Shawn

*2 HOURS LATER*

I saw Amy coming back. I wiped my tears away and she walked in. "Payton,have you saw my perform, I am going to Nash's after par-" she stopped and looked at me. "WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE" she shrieked. I shrugged. "I think he stood me up" I say tearing up

*Shawn's P.O.V.*

"My name is Shawn Mendes!!! I ORDERED A FLOWER!!!!"."What flower" a chinese man said. "I HAVE A HOMECOMING DATE WITH A PRETTY GIRL! I ordered a dogwood flower corssage for her and you said 'Ya it will be ready at 8:45' " I say mocking his chinese accent. "Oh...Name?" he said walking to the cart. I see a box next to the counter. "Aye what's this?" I say grabbing to the clear box. "NO DON'T TOUCH THAT. IT'S FOR SHONE MENDEZ!" the man said pointing at me. I look at him. "I AM HIM NOW TAKE MY MONEY AND SHUT UP!!" I say tossing the money at him and running out. I get into my Mercedes and drive to campus. I did my bow tie, and grabbed the box.  I ran and went tho her door. I was panting, and the door opened.

*Payton's P.O.V*

"Wh-who is-is it Am- Amy?" I say wiping my eyes. "Shawn..." she says smiling. "Pay- Payton I am so sorry!" he says grabbing my hands. I nod. "It was a old chinese man in a flower shop that smelled like a retirement home and I thought I was gonna be back before homecoming st-" he said but i cut him off with a quick peck. "We can go in late". I hold up finger continuing. "just let me redo my make okay?" I say walking into the bathroom.

*1 Hour later*

I walk out and fix my dress and put back on my stiletos. "May we leave now?" Shawn said smiling. I nod and interlock arms with him. We walk to the gym and give the tickets.

Got me in this club making wedding plans.

Can I take pictures while you do your dance

I can make you famous on instagram

I sway to Wiggle by Jason Derulo. I smile as Shawn bobs his head. I pull him on the dance floor and remember the text the anonymous person sent. I grab Shawn's hand and pull him out to the front door. I see a bunch of guys standing there but two guys stood farther then the rest. One guy looked familiar. He took out his phone and stared tapping something. He shoved it back in his pocket, seconds later my phone went off. I rushed over too the guy and my heart dropped.

Taylor.