"We need to get your crossbow back honey." I tell Daryl. He just grunts in response before kissing my lips quickly and leading the way out of the house.

_______________

We walk through the isles, things cluttered on the floors. The store was dimly lit from the sun shinning in through the windows. I ran my finger across one of the shelves picking up dust with it. I scrunch my nose up and wipe my finger on Daryl's jeans making me glare at me playfully.

"Nobody told me the end of the world would be so dirty." I say breaking the silence. I hear a deep chuckle from Daryl beside me.

"Haven't ya met me?" He grunts motioning to his blood and mud splatters clothes. My eyes travel up to his sweat and dirt covered face making me laugh.

"You're right." I say with a small smile.

"Daryl! I found something for ya!" We hear Lydia say from across the store. We both make our way over there and see her back is to us. She turns around with a grin, a small box in her hands.

"Whatcha got." He asks, as we get closer.

"It's a kit for hair cutting. You got scissors, a comb, clippers. Come here so I can cut that damn hair." She laughs opening it. His eyes widen slightly and he steps back.

"Oh nah, you ain't comin near me or ma hair with them scissors girl." He grunts out, making me laugh lightly. She sighs in defeat.

"Alright, but I promise you. Ima cut that hair one day Dixon." She says warningly, pointing the scissors at him.

"Nope, not happenin!" Daryl argues putting his hands up. The funny moment is quickly ruined by banging on the doors. I get out an arrow and ready my bow running over.

"Uh guys we got company." I warn, peering out.

"How many?" Daryl asks showing up to my side. I look around.

"Shit, its got to be at least a dozen." I reply as he checks his clip.

"Alright lets do this." Lydia says twirling her machete. I aim my bow as Daryl throws open the doors stabbing one. I shoot down another as Lydia slices the heads off two more. Soon all of them are dead. I wipe off my knife.

"Daryl watch out!" I shout as he gets taken down by a walker. Fear courses through my veins as I run up and stab it in the head. I drag it off of him. "Are you okay??" I ask helping him to his feet. He groans and I see blood seep through his shirt on his shoulder.

"Shit." He mutters as my eyes widen. He lifts that part of his shirt up, his hand blocking it as worry courses through me.

"A-are you..?" I ask my voice shaky.

"Nah, I'm good just a little scratch." He tells me revealing a piece of glass sticking out.

"Daryl! Thats not 'just a scratch', damn whats it with you and the glass man? Its like the CDC all over again." I exclaim as I rip off both of his sleeves with ease.

"Nati, why ya gotta go ruin my shirt like that? Thats the second shirt of mine ye messed up." He grumbles as I tie the turnicut around him while he shifts annoyed.