After 3 days ~~

Jungkook and Taehyung are in the airport, they're looking for their son.

"Appaaaaa!" Jungkook run dramatically to Kotaro.

"Wow that was dramatic eh?" A little boy commented.

"Is this boy is long lost son of Namjoon hyung?" Taehyung commented obviously joking.

"I-- i'm sorry but I'm lost and I need to find my father. He is lost."

"We can help you. What is your name tho?" Jungkook asked.

"Jae Chan, Jung Jae Chan." He answered.

"Oooohhh! Come we will page your *lost* dad." Taehyung said.

Kotaro and Jae Chan become close for just an hour.

"He is with us hyung." Jungkook said to Jimin.

"He is literally Namjoon hyung! I bet he got those ohh so called swag jams." Taehyung commented while looking at Jae Chan.

"Those dimples and small eyes of him-- no wonder he is really Kim Namjoon's son." Jungkook also said.

"Well anyways hyung, the main character is here."

"YAS!" The two said in chorus.

"Jae Chan-ah!" Hoseok exclaimed and hugged his son.

"Oh God thank you, you're alright." Hoseok said.

"Appaa! This is Kotaro! He is my new found friend his dads helped me to find you here in this huge building." Jae Chan said and pointed to Tae and Jk who are acting busily on their phones.

"Tae? Kook?" Jungkook and Taehyung look at him, it was all acting but missing their Hoseok hyung is not an act! It was for real!!!

They hugged Hoseok.

"Wow! Another dramatical entrance." Kotaro and Jae Chan commented.

"Sure this two are really Kim eh." Jungkook commented audible for Jae Chan to be heard loud and clear.

"Kim?" Jae Chan asked.

"I-- we need to go now Chan, your grandma is still in the hospital. Say bye to them." Hoseok said.

"Please don't mention this to him." Hoseok whispered to the two before leaving them.

---

As soon as Hoseok came inside the hospital room his mom acted she is already okay.

"Are you okay now?" Hoseok asked, Jae Chan was hiding at the back of Hoseok's legs.

"Hoseok, I'm glad that you are here. I thought--"

"Mom, don't say that. You know that I will come for you..." Hoseok said as his tears keeps on falling.

"Aigooo my son." Mrs. Jung said as he wiped his son's tears. *Sorry Hoseok we need to do this act of plan for you and for Namjoon.*

"Are you okay now mom? What happened tho?" Hoseok asked.

"Well it was just an accident, while doing some zumba sessions with Alice. I didn't notice that the mop was still at my side I stepped on it then that's it." Mrs. Jung lied, I swear this is one of the lame excuse for 2018.

"That cause you to sleep for a week? Jimin said that you just woke up today." Mrs. Jung gulped, that was kinda over for her acting skills, why did she forgot that Park Jimin doesn't have a jams when it comes to acting.

"Ahh it's because my head." Mrs. Jung defend herself, he saw the cute image at the back of Hoseok. So he used this angel as her excuse.

"Is this my grandso" she asked, she never thought that the video call doesn't give some justice to his grandson's awesome looks.

"Yeah he is. Chan--" Hoseok carried Jae Chan, so he can seat next to mrs. Jung.

"Welcome to Seoul." Mrs. Jung said.

Hana came in together with her daughter.

Alice jumped in excitement. "Samchon!" Alice said and hugged Hoseok.

"Aigooo you become a lovely lady." Hoseok said as he hugged his favorite niece.

"Of course." Alice answered.

"Woaaah is this my beloved nephew, oh my, those dimples could really remind me of nam--"  Hoseok covered his noona's mouth and hugged her.

"Noona your mouth, Jae Chan doesn't know Namjoon's name. So please don't talk about him for now." Hoseok begged whispering.

The 5 of them hugged each other.

Jae Chan's thought right now is... He felt so complete but still pieces of him is missing and he hopes that this piece that is missing will be with him soon...

------

Soooo i'm back hahaha

I've noticed that our namseok population is getting bigger hahaha. Also! My engrish hahahah i feel like there is #Development lmao. Maybe it was just meh HAHAHAHA