2 ( prepararions)

Lincoln was done packing. You might think someone of his power would be interested and excited to go to the surface. But no. You see, if all of lincolns family, he was the one who got out more. Besides, if you look human might as well get to know them.

When lincoln was done, he heard some fast footsteps. These weren't footsteps that belong to a person. But a dog. A very large dog. Just as lincoln was about to open his door a big black and white wolf burst open the door and jumped on him, licking his face ferociously.

"Charles stop!" Lincoln pleaded laughing as he tries to get charles of of him. Finally succeeding, he got charles to sit he held up a big bone. "You want the treat? You want the Treat?". Charle nodded very fast and ran after it as lincolb threw it. As he gather his things, he went to his father to say goodbye. As he was about to go he remembered something. He went vack and got a book called 'Memories'. "Can't forget this".
As he got to his father he asked a question. "Where is the town i will be staying at, he asked. "A place im sure you remember, royal woods". Lincoln looked up in worry. "Don't worry lincoln, im pretty sure everyone forgot the 'incident' that happened, he said as he gave lincoln a picture. The photo was of a little girl dressed in black. In fact, everything about her looked dark and gloomy. Pitch black hair covering her eyes, skin pale as paper, and striped black white socks. Lincoln didnt reconize her. The only thing he could say about her is that she looked like his old friend Madame Harriet.

"This is the girl you'll be staying with, we have history with her family by the fact that she is a decedent of Madam Harriet". Lincoln was surprised, his former friend had children and she never told him about it. Though, to be fair they lost contact because of the 'incident' but he would've thought that'd be something she'd tell him about. "She is already aware of what you're mission is as she will be you're guide around the town and because she is the leader of the Legions followers in that area" cthulu said. "Now go, take the tunnel leading to the beach of the town. You'll get there faster". Lincoln nodded and headed there imeddeitly.

Meanwhile in Royal woods. A girl is seen to be reading from an old book about beings called 'The Great Ones' and who and what they are. This fellow readers is none other that Lucy Loud, the darkest of 10 loud children. You see, Lucy is the local leader of the Cult of Cthulu in royal woods. Just as she was reading a ball bounced of her face and into the hand of her roomate lynn. "Do you mind? Im reading my book". Lynn just looked at her and said "Yeah, you're keeping me up with your magic junk about giant tentacle gods that live at the bottom of the ocean". Lucy didnt change her expression but was already anoyyed at lynns comment. "For your information Lynn, they're called Great Ones and second, they are real. Havent you read on the Monster attack of 2004? That was a Great One. Lynn scoffed at what lucy said. "That wasnt a what you call 'great one' it was just a mutated monster. So will you please go to bed, or ill just tell Mom and Dad that you're worshipping things past bedtime". "Sigh fine, ill continue my worshiping to the Great Ones tommorow", lucy said as she put her book away got back into her coffin. 'Sigh, soon father you will reunite with your lost daughter and rule the world together as Father and Daughter". Lucy said in her mind. Cramped by her small batwings that sprouted from her back recently.

"Soon".

A/N: so that was a cool chapter right? And just so you know, yes Lucy being Lincolns daughter,and the 'incident' are connected. But that'll be explained in a later chapter. Anyway, leave a comment, vote, or share this id you liked it. Anyway, this is Tyzuma, signing out.