Angad !!

Song👆

"You should not have left Juhi alone, you know what had happened with her" Kabir angrily looked at Angad.

"What, what happened?" Angad walk to Juhi, "Nothing my cab broke nothing else" she looked at Kabir and said.

"Why you guys had fight?" Kabir asked again.

"C'mon baby they went for date why are you interfering in their business" Riya laughed.

"I proposed her that's why she was angry" Angad looked at Kabir and said.
Kabir angrily looked towards Angad "What do you mean that you proposed her?" he asked.

Angad laughed aloud, then he arched his brows and looked at Kabir "Nice ice cream" he again laughed and walked towards Juhi, ignoring Kabir and his question.

Riya pinched Kabir on his arm, "Stop it Kabir, you know what Angad bhai means" she whispered in his ear.

Kabir nodded, "Right" he said and then started eating his ice cream. Even ice cream was not able to cool his anger. He kept on looking at Angad, I will never let you marry my star, he thought.

After having ice cream they all walked towards their car, "See you tomorrow" Rimmi hug Riya.

"I am sorry Rimmi I won't be able to come, I have shoot in Mumbai" Riya replied and then she turns and walks to Juhi who was leaning against the car,"My bro is little weird but he will be good husband think about his proposal and my parents too going to talk with your parent regarding this" Riya whispered in her ear.

Juhi smiled lightly, with corner of her eyes she could see that Kabir was looking at them.

Riya then went to Kabir who pulled her against him and kissed her cheek, " Good night " he murmured.

"Ohh come on Kabir" Riya laughed and then lightly kissed his lips," baby this is right way to say good night to your would-be-wife " she whispered and then sat inside the car.

"Sahil what do you think about Angad? " Kabir asked. He was driving the car. Juhi was sitting beside him. Rimmi, Sahil and Karan were sitting at the back seat of his car.

"What about Angad, I didn't get you?" Sahil asked, but from inside he was aware what he is trying to imply.

"He proposed Juhi, I mean if I am not wrong he want to marry my star" Kabir slightly turned and looked at Juhi who was busy typing something on her mobile.

"See Kabir, we are planning to get Juhi married so it's fine if she is getting proposals" Sahil shrugged.

"Angad and Juhi" Kabir asked. He was driving but his mind was reeling on Angad,"Sahil that guy is reason of that night when Juhi..." he paused and with left hand he rubbed his temple.

"See Kabir on that day Juhi took wrong decision that she took  taxi, she should have called driver or dad and Angad is stranger he can't force Juhi to go along with him" Sahil said. They don't want to play with Angad emotions but his family is also playing with Kabir's emotions so it's fine, tit for tat.

"I agree with Sahil" Rimmi said.

"It's my life and I am the one who will make decision" Angrily Juhi looked back at Sahil and then at Kabir.

"Enough Juhi now I will decide, Angad or Rajiv or someone else but it's final you are getting married as soon as possible" Sahil said.

"Rajiv... Ajay deol son" Karan asked.

"Yes " Kabir laughed, "No he is not good for Juhi."

"Angad is not good. Rajiv is not good, then why don't you suggest nice guy for Juhi" Sahil tapped Kabir's shoulder.

"Stop both of you please, stop it, Juhi is right she will decide. Kabir stopped the car outside the Villa " They all walk out of the car except Karan. Who was enjoying all the bickering. Finally their plan is working he laughed inwardly.

Juhi, Sahil and Rimmi said bye to both the brother and walked inside their villa. Sahil laughed but Rimmi pinched his arms, "He is still outside so please stop it" she smiled looking at Juhi, "Omg he is jello" trio laughed.

"Go back and talk to him but behave differently" Sahil said looking at his sister.

Juhi nodded and walked back. Kabir was still standing out side, " Come on let's go home bro " Karan said from back seat.

"Star what happened why are you back, forgot something in my car" Kabir asked.

" I forgot to tell you that a guy name Anwar will come at 10 in the morning with some sample wedding cards. Finalise it with matters" she informed.

"Ok" he said looking at Juhi who was ignoring eye contact.

"Good night" she waved and turned to go but Kabir grabbed her hand, she turned back and looked at Kabir. Her eyes were filled with emotions and he can see love clearly visible in them.

"You will check the matter" Kabir asked.

"No that guy will pick finalised card and matter after lunch time and he will directly take for printing. You will receive first copy before he further continue " she smiled but it didn't reached her beautiful eyes.

"Ok" Kabir nodded and let her go. He wanted to hug her and tell her  that he too love her but he can't, he is bound to Riya and his father.

Kabir slept late, they came back home at 3 in the morning so it was obvious that waking up early morning won't be possible.

"Kabir I am keeping these sample, please son check and finalise because I am going for lunch with Riya's mother.

Kabir opened his eyes and looked at Geeta," Mom just five minutes and then I will wake up, have you selected " he asked.

" I have kept top four separately so check them first " She sat next to Kabir and started massaging his head.

"Hmmm" he hummed and kept his head on her lap.

After an hour Kabir got ready and sat on his couch. He checked all the cards, first the one his mother had selected. Suddenly Karan entered his room with breakfast tray.

"Ohh card and all" he sat beside Kabir and kept his breakfast on table and started looking at the cards, "Which one do you like?" he asked Kabir.

"Mom has selected these four " Kabir said.

"Nice, I like this velvet blue box card" Karan said.

"Me too" Kabir said and they together finalised the card.

"I need to write a matter"  Kabir said and got up from the bed to grab a pen and paper.

Karan too got up, "I am going to Juhi di she asked me to come early she need some help" he said and walked towards the door, suddenly he turned and look back at his elder brother "bhai are you sure Riya will fit in our family"  he asked.

Kabir laughed and then he grabbed the pen and paper from his desk, "matter for my wedding card,"  he waved the sample card and laughed again,  "She is already a member of our family" he said.

"Ok I need to go else Juhi di will kill me" he said and paused, " bhia may I ask you something " Karan spoke. Kabir nodded at Karan.

"Have you ever thought of Juhi di, I mean her as your wife" Karan asked.

"Don't you think you are getting late," Kabir spoke.

"Angad is not right for di," Karan again spoke.

"Your Juhi di must be waiting for you" Kabir said without looking at his younger brother. "And believe me I will not let Angad marry Juhi" Kabir scribbled something on the paper.

Karan ran down the stairs, job done he messaged Sahil happily.

Next chapter: Wedding card
Thanks

Veenu 💕