Trick or Truth

Song of the chapter.👆

Exactly at 6:30 Angad reached Mansion to pick Juhi for their dinner date. For Angad this dinner is very important, his mother asked him about Juhi, he likes Juhi but he had feeling that Juhi likes Kabir, so this dinner was important before he take any decision.

"Juhiii" Sashi walked to her room and called.

"Yes mamma" Juhi replied, she was busy in applying mascara.

"Angad is here" she informed. Juhi after finishing her make up, picked her bag and walk outside. Sashi too walk beside her, "Are you sure, there is nothing between you and Angad" she asked.

"Yes mom, it's just friendly dinner" Juhi replied with smile, thinking how Angad tricked her for this dinner.

"Ok as you say" Sashi shook her head and they both walk towards the main door, "mom have you met Geeta aunty" Juhi asked.

"No Geeta went to faridabad for some wedding, I'll surely going to talk to her, something is wrong,  even Kabir don't look happy after coming bac" Sashi replied.

"Okay mom" Juhi smiled at her mother.

"Hello aunty" Angad kneeled and touched Sashi's toe in gesture of respect.
"Hello Angad" Sashi blessed him keeping her palm on his head.

Then Angad stood straight and smiled at Juhi,
"Hello Flower... I mean Juhi" he said.

"Hi!!" Juhi replied back. And then she nodded her head and walk towards the car, Angad opened the door and smiled at Juhi "shall we" he asked passing her beautiful red rose bouquet. She took it with smile and

and sat down on the passenger seat, I am doing this for you Kabir, for bookmark which you had gifted me once " she thought

She was engrossed in her thoughts that she didn't noticed that they were now on main road. And after few minutes, he stopped the car outside the famous Italian joint. They walk to the main door after valet took the car key from Angad. He held the door for her, she thanked him and they walk inside to the table which was already registered on Angad name.

It was exciting and pain for Angad. He looked at her, her long hair fall over her shoulder, she gently swept it back as she was busy looking at menu. She was looking cute in denim short dress. He is always attracted towards her, since college time.

Suddenly Juhi looked up and their eyes met, she looked away and kept the menu book on the table,"May I ask you something?" she asked, her voice was serious.

"Sure flower" Angad cheekly smiled at Juhi.

"Why this dinner and all?" she asked.

"I want to know you better" he replied gesturing towards the waiter to come and take their orders.

"Sir, mam good evening what will you like to have?" Waiter named Pawan asked.

"One special pizza" he said and paused and looked at Juhi "your order pasta in red and white sauce" s and orange juice" she said and nodded at Pawan.