The C-Rank Curse of Team 7

Start from the beginning

"No, after I sealed the white Zetsu, my chakra was completely drained and I passed out. I was pretty sure that I was going to die right there with Naruto and maybe see Minato-sensei and my dad again. And Naruto, I miss her so much. I don't know if I could wait that long to see her again."

"Oh... I'm sorry bro." said Obito in a soft voice. When Obito got blasted back in the timeline, he didn't have too many connections yet since he was still seen as a traitor by quite a few shinobi and civilians alike.

"It's alright Obito. What about you? I felt your chakra but it was everywhere so I thought it was the Zetsu using the chakra they leeched from you."

"I was fighting my way through the hoard and trying to reach Orochimaru's lab. I was jumped right before I managed to get to the root of the problem. I was so close too! I was also slowing down from chakra exhaustion and I couldn't get past the rest of the Zetsu so the mobbed me. The next thing I knew, I passed out and woke up a few decades in the past in my 13 year old body. When I asked where you were, Rin said that you overworked yourself and ended up in the hospital" replied the Uchiha while snickering

"Anyways, have you told anyone else of our predicament?" asked the chuunin

"No, I didn't know how to explain everything and I thought I was trapped in a genjustu for the first week or so. If I didn't have my Mangekyo I wouldn't have believed this was actually happening" said Obito

"Yeah, me too but my rinne-sharingan couldn't detect any genjutsu, not even a Tsukuyomi or a Kotoamatsukami illusion, so I went to the next possible conclusion. We're really in the past. Fortunately, you had the brains to put a genjutsu over your Rinnegan. Do you still have all your abilities?" asked Kakashi

"HEY! But yeah, I still had to get used to my body being smaller and train my strength, speed, stamina, and chakra contol all over again though. It was pretty easy since I have my Mangekyo. Now I'm as powerful as I was in the past.....or is it in the future? Man! This is confusing!"

Kakashi chuckled at his friend's antics before speaking up again. "I also trained myself so I'm as powerful as I was before. I told Sandaime-sama and Minato-sensei though. I think that they could help but we can't tell them too much of the future. Although ever since I told Minato-sensei, he's been asking me if I had a girlfriend in the future. He's actually being pretty persistent about it too."

"HA! If you tell sensei that you married his daughter, he's gonna give you hell. Good luck with that bro" exclaimed the still somewhat hyperactive ninja

At this, Kakashi shivered as he imagined Minato in his 'overprotective father' mode and the hellish training he would be put through when his sensei found out.

"Don't remind me Obito! Sensei can be damn scary when he wants to be. So, are you telling Minato-sensei and the Hokage?" asked Kakashi

"Yeah, it would be so much easier not having to lie to sensei all the time! So... how did you know I was also blasted back a few decades?"

"I can see that you were only acting. You had your moments of being more mature that you originally were when were 13 and you forced yourself to laugh at the most random things. Also, you weren't gobsmacked when you saw me use my lightning travel jutsu. I only confirmed it when you called me Rokudaime-sama though."

"It's too funny Bakashi! You became the Sixth Hokage when it used to be my dream. You didn't even want the hat! Hehe~ It's way too ironic. Anyways, I only confirmed that you were the Kakashi I know when you bolted to the gate using that jutsu of yours. Though your 'personality change' was kinda suspicious. HA! The looks on everyone's faces were hilarious!" exclaimed Obito.

Kakashi, seeing that the sun was setting and they were still a few days from Konoha, suggested that they lightning travel back to the village. Hearing this, Obito vehemently denied and tried to talk his way out of it but Kakashi was having none of it.

"C'mon you crybaby, let's go" said an exasperated Kakashi

"No! The last time I did that I was puking my guts out!!!" cried Obito

"Too late!" chirped Kakashi as he grabbed Obito's arm and their two captives and proceeded to blitz them all the way back to Konoha.

Minato and Rin who happened to be very close to the gates of Konoha heard a very Obito-esque scream as a streak of silver lightning flashed in front of them. When the lightning dissipated, Obito ran out and began to vomit in a nearby bush while Kakashi was standing there with what looked like two knocked out Iwa-nin.

"Um, do I even want to know what happened?" asked the blonde man as Rin ran over to where Obito was to see if he was alright.

"Nope! But Obito has something to tell you." chirped the silver-haired chuunin

Minato sighed as he imagined what Obito had to hide from him.

"OI! Let's go! I wanna get going so I can get some new clothes. I still need to show those old goats that I can do whatever the hell I want!" yelled Obito who was running over to the pair with Rin in tow.

"Language! Obito" chided Minato as Kakashi smiled at the scene in front of him.

And just like that, Team 7 headed into their village to report and finally rest after their mission.