Chapter 12~ Please Wake Up

Start from the beginning

"Alright, sir, you can go in there now." The doctor said. I rolled my eyes.

"I've told you a million times before, it's Louis, not sir." I say and before he can respond, I go into Harry's room.

He's still unconscious, but I talk to him anyways.

"Hey, Hazz. I was so worried about you! I'm so glad your okay." I sighed. I've been talking to an unconscious person for the past week. It's the only thing that is keeping me from breaking down completely.

"Oh, hi Louis." Anne walks into the room. She looks as bad as I do. Neither of us have gotten much sleep and we have both lost a lot of weight from not eating anything.

"Hey, Anne. Did the doctors tell you about what happened?" I said, still just staring at Harry.

"Yeah, it wa so scary." She said and her voice wavered a bit.

"Yeah. They wouldn't let me in for a whole hour and they still haven't told me what happened." I sighed and she nodded.

"Yeah, they won't tell me either. I just hope my little Hazz is going to be okay." I nodded.

We sat in silence for about an hour, just staring at Harry.

"Alright. I gotta go try and sleep. We have to do a Report tomorrow. Well, I do, not you. So goodnight, Louis. Try to get some sleep." She said and got up. I say goodnight and she leaves the room.

"We're alone, Hazz. Finally. Don't get me wrong, your mum is lovely, but I like having you all to myself." I rubbed my thumb in circles on his hand. I have been holding his hand all day, refusing to let it go.

I started to cry again, not really knowing why. That's when I got an idea. I was go in to write to Harry.

I pulled out a piece of paper and I found a pen, both things the doctors left in the room.

Dear Harry,
I miss you so much. It's tearing me apart. I hope you wake up soon. I love you so much, Harry. I haven't slept in a week and I haven't eaten either. Your barely living, and neither am I. I can't live without you Hazz. I know we have known each other for only two weeks, but you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. We get along so well and I just love you. You make me happy when I'm sad. You make me laugh when I feel like I'm never going to laugh again. Your laugh makes me laugh, your smile makes me smile. When you stop smiling, I stop smiling. So when you stop living, I'm going to stop living. Not even on purpose. But all I want you to know is that I love you.
All the love
Louis x

I finished writing and I was sobbing uncontrollably. I folded the paper up and put it on the table by his bed and grabbed his hand again.

I sat there for an hour just staring, as usual. I was actually kinda falling asleep when I heard a weak, broken voice.

"L-lou?" I sat up and I saw Harry's green eyes looking up at me.

"Harry!" I jumped on him, minding his injuries, and hugged him. I started crying tears of joy.

"I thought I was going to lose you!" I said and I pulled back and crashed my lips onto his. He instantly kissed back. I missed this so much.

"What happened?" Harry said and I could see the confusion in his beautiful emerald eyes.

"You got hit by a car a week ago and you have been old cold scince." I said and he had a shocked expression on his face.

"What? A week!?" He exclaimed and I nodded.

"I thought I was gonna lose you. The doctor said you had a twenty percent chance o living." I said and he just looked at me with guilt.

"I'm so sorry, Lou. I didn't mean to do that to you." He said and I shook my head.

"Harry, it was not your fault. It's okay, because you are okay now." I said and smiled at him.

"Louis, I don't say this in a mean way, by you look awful. When was the last time you slept?" He asked looking genuinely concerned.

"The last time I slept or ate for that matter was, well, a week ago." I said quietly. He looked at me like I was crazy.

"Louis! Why?!" He said and I shrugged.

"I haven't really been living scince you got hit by the car. I haven't left this room, slept, or ate scince it happened. I've only really talked to you and your mum." I say and he shakes his head.

"Why? Why would you do that to yourself because of me?" He said and I was shocked at that.

"Harry. I would do anything for you. You are my everything. And I know we have only known each other for like a week, but.." I can't believe I'm going to say this. "But, I love you, Harry." I whisper and his face lights up.

"I love you too, Louis." He said and a wide grin spread across my face.

"Now come here, you need to sleep." He scoots over and I climb into bed with him. We cuddled up together and we both fell asleep in no time.
---------
I woke up to the sound of a booming voice.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!?" I heard Harry's dad yell.

"Leave them alone, Desmond! They can do whatever the hell they want! And if they want each other, then they can have that!" I heard Anne yell back. I kept my eyes closed, wanting them to go away.

"I AM THE BOSS! NOT YOU, ANNE! I WILL DECIDE WHAT MY SON DOES!" He yelled again. I heard Harry whimper underneath me. I held onto him tighter.

"GET OUT, DESMOND! GET THE FUCK OUT!" Anne screamed and both Harry and I flinched, not used to her yelling like that.

We heard a door slam. After a minute, the door opened and closed again. I opened my eyes and saw that we were alone.

I turn to Harry and see the tears running down his face. He opens his eyes and all I see is fear, and it breaks my heart.

"Hazz." I whispered. "Look at me, love." I said and he looked over at me.

"It's okay, Hazz. Everything is going to be okay." I said and he just nodded. He leaned down and connected our lips.

"Hey, Lou?" He whispered.

"Yeah?"

"Would you like to be my boyfriend?" He asked.

"Of course!" I exclaimed and hugged him as tight as I could. He just smiled down at me.

"Oh, uhm, I wrote you something." I said and handed him the letter I wrote.

He read through it and I saw tears form in his eyes.

"Lou... I feel the same way." He whispered. I hugged him tightly again and he hugged me back. We both spent the day talking and cuddling.

A/N- so I hoped you enjoyed! This chapter is filled with a lot of lazy writing, so sorry about that!