Chapter 7~ Secrets Revealed

Louis' POV
The next morning, I woke up to the sound of the shower starting. I sit up in my bed and look over to see Harry's bed empty. I get up and rummage through my dresser to find clothes for the day. I settle on some black jeans and a tank top. Mainly because it was warm outside today.

The door opens to the bathroom and Harry walks out with his wet curls hanging around his face. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Good morning!" He says as he walks towards his bed and sits down.

"Good morning! How did you sleep last night?" I reply cheerfully.

"I slept good, thank you, what about you?" He says as he grabs his book.

"I slept good as well. I am gonna get ready, then we should do something." He just nods and starts reading.

Once I'm done with my shower, I step out of the bathroom to see Harry still reading his book.  That boy and his reading.

"How was your shower?" he asks, looking up from his book and putting his bookmark in.

"Refreshing. Hey, you wanna watch another movie. The theater has air conditioning and it is really hot outside. I figured you would wanna stay inside because you don't seem to own any short sleeved shirts." I say jokingly.

" That sounds great, and yeah, I'm not a huge fan of short sleeves. " he laughs a little when he says this, but doesn't look at me.

"Sounds good, lets go!" I head for the door and the boy follows behind me.

We get to the movie room an di start making popcorn, while Harry picks out the movie.  I sit down and he is still looking for a movie.

"What about 'Say Anything'?" he asks and I just nod my head, still looking at him.

He reaches up to grab it, considering it is on the top shelf, and his sleeve slides down. I gasp at the sight. He looks down and franticly pulled his sleeve down.

"Harry, what are those from?" I ask cautiously, not wanting to make him mad.

Harry's POV

"Harry, what are those from?" I froze. I couldn't move. He found out. I can't tell him. What am I going to do.

"It's really nothing. I just fell." I say, hoping he only saw the bruises, and not the scars.

"Then what are the marks up your arm from?" he says with concern in his ocean blue eyes.

"Nothing. There just scratches, from nothing. " I look down and start crying uncontrollably.  

Louis stands up and rushes over to me. I can't help but to just cry. I snuggle into Louis' chest and just keep crying. I am gonna have to tell him now.